Syfe is one of the fastest growing digital wealth platforms in Singapore. We build personalized, diversified portfolios using proprietary algorithms and state-of-the-art technology. Our mission is to enable sophisticated investing at a low cost.
In July 2021, we closed a S$40 million Series B funding round led by Valar Ventures , just 9 months after raising Series A. Our existing investors followed on their original investment in a short time frame, which speaks volumes about our rapid growth and our future ahead. Moving forward, we will accelerate our expansion across geographies, launch new products and grow our team.
The Syfe team consists of industry experts from finance, e-commerce, and technology. We come from startups as well as large corporations. Excellence in execution is in our DNA. We aim to become Asia’s largest Digital Wealth Manager by leveraging technology to provide a superior investing experience for our customers.
Syfe was named Best Digital Advisory Solution at DigFin Group Innovation 2021. Find out more about us at www.syfe.com
Who are we:
While we are a diverse set of people, we value the following core traits:
Fast learning: We often require learning new tools and technologies. We believe in adopting them if they are particularly well suited for our problems, instead of limiting ourselves to what we already know. However, we are always short of time and therefore have to learn fast.
- Versatility: While each one of us has a core skill, we possess at least one secondary skill as well. Apart from allowing the team to be fluid, it also helps us understand how all pieces (frontend, database, network, servers, etc.) fit together.
- Madness about quality: Put together, individual lines of code should be robust, scalable, high-performance, fault-tolerant, and most importantly, beautiful software. We also stay up-to-date with the latest in the world of software to make ourselves better.
- Passion: To try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and love experimenting with new technology if it's right for the job. Because not only do we ride the cutting edge, we make it happen.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers. Coding is more fun when you do it together and appreciate the feedback.
We are seeking a Backend Engineer to develop and own state-of-the-art products that help bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale Syfe over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it is the perfect time to join the team at an early stage and create an impact within and outside the organization.
- Architect services and systems using well-accepted design patterns to allow for iterative, autonomous development and future scaling
- Anticipates future use cases and makes design decisions that minimize the cost of future changes.
- Understand their team's domain, share their knowledge frequently with their teammates and contribute to the team's documentation.
- Regularly think about team practices and processes and discusses improvements with the team.
- Mentor teammates in an open, respectful, flexible, empathetic manner. Seek out mentoring opportunities specifically to create team redundancy and backfill ability.
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Firm grasp of at least one programming language
- Experience with distributed systems
- Curiosity about how things work
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
The Syfe Advantages:
Annual learning allowance for work-related online courses and books
Allowance for home office setup
Latest M1 Macbook Pro + as required hardware and software
Best of all, our specialty is helping people manage their money. We will help you learn how to manage your own money like a pro
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Pasadena, California, United States URL: https://near.comYou will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is
About SpruceSpruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward-thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies, and investors. We believe that the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency, and digital experiences. Our miss
Vinovest is seeking a passionate Lead Software Engineer to drive our efforts to democratize access to fine wine investing. You will be part of our core team and a critical member of our small, growing organization. Who you areYou are curious, inventive, and work to be a little be
Role SummaryTitle:Application Support AnalystBusiness Area:Global ITLocation:United States, PSTReports to:Application & Data LeadJob Family:Security, IT, & DataMgmt Level:Team MemberRole purpose:Working as part of the internal IT department, in the Service Desk Team, you
Recruits, interviews, checks references, makes offers, and conducts orientation for new employees. Performs exit interviews and processes change of employee status. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judg
About TopiaTopia is a network of customizable virtual worlds that allow users to connect with their community online. It combines playful world exploration with encrypted video chat for face-to-face interactions that are fun and feel more natural.Topia helps communities bring peo