Who we are
At Personify, we build strong connections with our clients so they can build strong connections with their communities. One of the most diversified and fastest-growing technology providers of integrated software solutions, we are innovative leaders in the industry and respond to the needs of our clients through products that include:
- A2Z Events, a multi-event platform that enables clients to manage their events from start to finish, including floor plans, financials, managing contracts and sponsorships, and increasing engagement through mobile applications and a networking suite.
- CommUnity, an online community platform for those with common interests to connect, learn and collaborate.
- Wild Apricot, an all-in-one solution that automates and simplifies workflows enabling nonprofits and associations to manage their membership, streamline their processes, and make room for human connections.
- Member Clicks, an easy-to-use member management cloud solution aimed at small to medium-sized nonprofit organizations and associations.
- ThreeSixty, an enterprise management solution for associations, nonprofits, YMCAs and JCCs to engage, manage and grow their membership.
- And more.
At Personify, we're in the relationship building business, powering conversations, donations, events, and foundations through analytics, tools, and robust backend management systems. With 300+ employees in our offices in Austin, Atlanta, and Toronto, and as part of remote teams across Canada and the US, we're the people designing the technology that reaches 30,000+ clients resulting in 3B+ interactions a year with our products. Joining us is a chance to take your skills and expertise and build solutions for the real world that strengthen the connection between clients, their mission and their communities.
Who we need
Our Professional Services group focuses on growing the success of five major products and comprises 63 people, providing implementation, project management, consulting, and application development services to our mid-sized and enterprise clients.
Reporting to the Chief Client Officer, we need a VP, Professional Services to play a critical role as a strategy builder and transformation leader. You will take ownership for the successful delivery of high quality professional services engagements across all products, generating best-in-class services. You will make a measurable contribution to our overall subscription bookings, revenue, and customer retention targets. As a people leader, you will build, develop, and retain a world class team of professional services managers, functional analysts, technical analysts, and other relevant technology roles.
This is a rare opportunity to enact true change across professional services that will positively resonate across the organization.
Who you are
You may already be a VP seeking the next challenge at a tech company where you can make a strategic impact. Or, you might be a Senior Director at an enterprise organization looking to step up to the VP level and make a mark for yourself. Ideally, you have led a Professional Services group or been part of an evolution building a managed services team. Either way, you have expertise identifying and implementing strategic strengths and competencies to effect group transformation.
What’s in it for you
A powerful impact. With new leadership, new ideas, and new energy, Personify is optimally positioned to capitalize on our in-demand products, our place in the market, and our innovation to focus on an accelerated growth trajectory. This is an opportunity to step into a leadership role where you will be heard, see your ideas implemented, and lead the transformation of our professional services group. This is an opportunity to lead the change, not be the caretaker of someone else’s roadmap, it’s a chance to take your influence, your career, your team, and our organization to the next level. Joining us is a chance to connect nonprofits and associations effecting change on the world with the tools they need to reach the hearts and minds of their members and their supporters.
Challenges and rewards. You want to bring your insights and expertise to skillfully consult, evaluate and plan a path for our transformation. You want to embrace the opportunity to disrupt the status quo and bring about change and decisions that are business critical and future-proof. At the same time, you want to ensure full transparency and communication, holding yourself accountable to your direct reports and their teams as well as to the senior executive leadership team. You are seeking an opportunity to be a strong leader and work with one. Our CCO, Shawn Klerer, will be there to guide your thought process, advise on decisions, and support your actions.
What you will focus on
Organizational success. You will:
- Transform and redefine professional services offerings, manage future strategy and direction for the professional services practice aligned with the product roadmap to ensure our customers get the most value from the Personify portfolio of products.
- Work with leadership to identify and implement metrics to track success, ensuring that pre-sales, sales, delivery and post-delivery phases are successful and drive revenue through hitting goals.
- Continuously evaluate the organization for improvement and increased effectiveness, and enhancement of delivery methodologies.
Client success. You will:
- Ensure projects are delivered with quality on time and on budget, minimizing concessions and rework.
- Work directly with customers to drive commercial results and optimize value.
- Partner with internal teams to drive enhanced product functionality and ensure consistent client value articulation.
Team success. You will:
- Mentor, coach, and support six Directors to ensure deliverables are met, teams are engaged, and clients are satisfied.
- Manage the financial and operational elements of the Professional Services team - from services sales to business investments to revenue and customer consumption.
What you bring
- The Professional Services senior leadership expertise. You have a proven track record in delivering professional services including vision, strategy, planning, staffing and management. You have experience developing a strategic roadmap to scale professional services, building out and modernizing service offerings.
- The ownership. You sweat the details, often working backward from an objective to set and accomplish appropriate milestones. Yet, you have a wide-angle lens and a private equity mindset that prioritizes creating tangible enterprise value rather than getting stuck on qualitative pieces related to building a "great software company."
- The knowledge. You have the business and operational expertise to manage a broad and diverse product portfolio with multiple use cases, buyer personas, and ecosystem dynamics. You can quickly grasp the nuances of a given market ecosystem and understand competitive value propositions and drive rapid iterations with messaging and programs.
- The collaborative approach. You have a transparent, data-driven (no spin), and value-oriented approach to communicating with your team, senior executives, and clients. You model and set expectations of collective responsibility and accountability. You practice active listening and empathetic engagement across diverse perspectives.
- The team development. You know how to leverage talent model best practices to attract, retain, and build out a world class, global Professional Services team.
- The flexibility. You are willing and able to travel throughout Canada and the US less than once a month for a couple of days to major clients and team meetings.
Why join us?
We are committed to creating a balanced, inclusive, and equitable workplace.
- We recognize and appreciate the varied experiences, backgrounds, and knowledge our team can bring to our culture, operations, products, and relationships internally and externally.
- We have an impactful recruitment diversity strategy to increase representation across the company at every level. And, we're working with our teams to create employee resource groups that further support our people in the safe spaces and ways they need to feel heard.
We're proud of our evolution. We promote -and live- a culture of not just listening but acting, making ourselves available and accessible.
We're a great place to work.
Guided by our values, inspired by our clients, and forging ahead with optimism and the commitment to service of a new President and CEO, Scott Collison, at the helm, Personify is driven by our purpose. We empower our clients, from small nonprofits to large enterprise organizations, to build strong connections with their communities, ultimately enabling them to achieve their missions. And, our leadership team brings profound expertise and a deep commitment to taking Personify to the next level.
With generous paid-time-off, flexibility, and the option to be fully remote, we prioritize the well being of our teams. Choosing where to power up their laptops empowers our employees to connect with each other and our clients from anywhere while meeting their life demands and without sacrificing their performance. In fact, we know it makes them do better, feel better, and enjoy being part of our company.
Recognized by Built In Austin in its Best Places to Work Awards in both 2019 and 2020, we spend our days creating a virtual place and physical space where people are comfortable being themselves, feel supported and heard, enjoy each other's company, and have an opportunity to shine.
Personify is a company made up of people who like to work with brilliant teams passionate about delivering exceptional solutions to our clients. We're a place to make an impact, see the difference, and accelerate your career doing something you love.
We know not everyone gains their education and skills the traditional way, so if you feel you have 70% of the qualifications you are looking for and you are ready to make a difference, submit your application. Of course, we can't promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider the full scope of who you are and what you bring.
Personify is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected characteristics.
Employment offers are contingent on the candidate successfully completing a background investigation in compliance with federal, provincial and local laws.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Pasadena, California, United States URL: https://near.comYou will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is
Hi,Good Day, I am Naren from Kairos and I am working on below immediate role for my client. Its 100% REMOTE contractJob Title: IVR -Avaya EngineerLocation: RemoteRate: 70$/hr 1099Duration: 6 months extendableJob Description: Expertise on building conversational IVR flows using Nu
SUMMARYThe Buyer/Commodity Specialist will form an integral part of the Supply Chain function in the achievement of objectives related to purchasing, inventory management, vendor management and cost savings. The successful candidate will support the planning, scheduling, procurem
This role will manage the integration of our customers' various platforms into our CRM, Netsuite, using the iPaas (integration platform) Jitterbit. The role will focus on assisting with Netsuite and other system administration, and help as needed with any Netsuite back end admini
About Schedule EngineDo you want to reinvent a trillion-dollar industry?Schedule Engine is a radically better home services platform combining world-class technology and next-generation service solutions. We are reshaping the experience for both businesses and consumers in the tr
Harvard Partners, LLP, Trusted Advisors to IT75 Arlington St, Boston, MA 02116, USAJob Position: Senior Manager Security ArchitecturePosition Overview:As the Senior Manager – Security Architecture, you will manage a team providing security and technology solutions to IT Pro