Greetabl is growing quickly and looking for an eager and hard-working Operations Specialist to execute day-to-day tasks accurately and efficiently to enable team members and provide an outstanding customer experience.
In addition to managing key aspects of our e-commerce backend and liaising with vendors, you must be able to represent the Company professionally in all communications. This is an ideal position for those interested in getting hands-on operations experience with real responsibility in a fast-paced environment.
This role requires an ‘always on’ mentality with a healthy dose of urgency as much of the work is time-dependent. Incredibly strong organizational skills are an absolute must to stay on top of things while working cross functionally as well as with hundreds of outside vendors. This is not an easy job, and will require a lot of hard work and dedication.
The right candidates will be naturally organized, process-oriented, professionally persistent, and strike the rare balance between task-oriented efficiency and confident communication skills.
This position is fully remote; periodic travel may be required. We cannot currently sponsor H1-B.
- Timely and accurate execution of daily / weekly / monthly tasks
- Resolve customer tickets promptly and courteously; communicate issues and trends to Management and Product team.
- Liaise between Sales and Fulfillment teams as well as our many vendors to understand options, enable sales opportunities, and ensure accurate order completion
- Clean bulk order data and upload into our system backend
- Work directly with vendors to place purchase orders and ensure timely delivery of product to our warehouse while building and maintaining strong relationships with our partners. This requires regular telephone communication in addition to email.
- Maintain accurate and complete detailed forecasts and vendor/SKU databases.
- Manage aspects of our e-commerce store and backend, including vendor/SKU setup, stock availability, visuals, promo codes, and more.
- Detail review of key monthly invoices for accuracy.
- Data entry; creating, updating, and maintaining performance reports
- Assist the team in any additional way to help achieve our goals.
- B.A. required; relevant experience in a professional setting strongly preferred, but outstanding candidates without experience may be considered.
- Outstanding attention to detail, and the ability to efficiently and accurately execute all steps of a checklist every day / week / month.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets and the ability to quickly learn advanced functions.
- The most organized person you know thinks you are the most organized person they know.
- You are a self-starter with a natural tendency to take action day after day.
- You are able and willing to hold partners accountable in a respectful, professional manner.
- You are reliable and trustworthy...and don't make excuses.
- You are a team player, and are willing to do what it takes to succeed as a team.
- You have access to reliable, high-speed internet and a professional home office or similar setting for phone calls and video conferencing.
- You have an understanding of the concept of brand and why it's important.
Greetabl is growing quickly in a huge market that's ripe for disruption. We invest in our people and our product, and we love the feeling of hard work paying off.
If you join Team Greetabl, you'll get:
- The opportunity to directly impact the growth of a business and to accelerate your career in a fun and positive industry.
- A competitive salary.
- Subsidized health benefits (medical, dental, vision) and a home office stipend.
- A generous holiday and vacation policy (and the encouragement to enjoy it!).
- Summer Fridays!
- Everything you need to succeed in a healthy, positive, remote team environment.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Pasadena, California, United States URL: https://near.comYou will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is
Hi,Good Day, I am Naren from Kairos and I am working on below immediate role for my client. Its 100% REMOTE contractJob Title: IVR -Avaya EngineerLocation: RemoteRate: 70$/hr 1099Duration: 6 months extendableJob Description: Expertise on building conversational IVR flows using Nu
SUMMARYThe Buyer/Commodity Specialist will form an integral part of the Supply Chain function in the achievement of objectives related to purchasing, inventory management, vendor management and cost savings. The successful candidate will support the planning, scheduling, procurem
This role will manage the integration of our customers' various platforms into our CRM, Netsuite, using the iPaas (integration platform) Jitterbit. The role will focus on assisting with Netsuite and other system administration, and help as needed with any Netsuite back end admini
About Schedule EngineDo you want to reinvent a trillion-dollar industry?Schedule Engine is a radically better home services platform combining world-class technology and next-generation service solutions. We are reshaping the experience for both businesses and consumers in the tr
Harvard Partners, LLP, Trusted Advisors to IT75 Arlington St, Boston, MA 02116, USAJob Position: Senior Manager Security ArchitecturePosition Overview:As the Senior Manager – Security Architecture, you will manage a team providing security and technology solutions to IT Pro