We are looking for a fully remote Backend Developer with over 4 years of professional experience. You will be working alongside a world-class team on a SaaS platform. We highly value backend experience with any programming language, preferably Python.
Why Work With Us:
Here are some reasons why you should consider joining us:
- We work from anywhere. You’ll be joining our remote team and work alongside colleagues all over the world.
- We’re a growing team with an exciting product. We’ve been growing organically for more than 10 years and have become one of the market leaders in our industry.
- We’ll trust you. You’ll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital in order for the company to meet its targets.
- We’ll help you grow. We will give training in order for you to achieve your career path goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop new features for the platform using Python.
- Help define the architecture of the backend application.
- Diagnose issues on production systems proactively using various monitoring tools.
- Work with the DevOps team to define operational, security, and performance details.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams - customer success, product, and design.
What You Should Know:
- Flask, Django or FastAPI
- MongoDB or PostgreSQL, writing efficient queries, data modeling
- Experience building data pipelines
Why Work with us:
- We’re a small team that is very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside seriously talented engineers with plenty of industry experience.
- We’ll rely on you to help us build a world-class platform. Your role will be vital to guide our team.
- We work remotely. You work from where you want, provided you're based in South America.
This is a long-term, full-time role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who want to grow with us.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Pasadena, California, United States URL: https://near.comYou will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is
Are you an experienced Software Engineering professional who would like to get into a leading Artificial Intelligence company? Our end client is on a mission to make smart software to be used by insurance providers in the underwriting process. This is an opportunity to help an or
Software Engineer (Back-end)at Datatron TechnologiesSan Francisco, CA/ RemoteOverview:Datatron is a cutting-edge, unified platform for machine learning model deployment, life-cycle management, and governance. Our vision is to define the future of model operations and we are just.
At GlobaliD, we’re on a mission to give everyone control of their digital identity. We believe it to be a human right and a responsibility. Your identity is the permission to act. It should enable access, trusted communications, and economic activity. GlobaliD’s priva
In this role, youll use your software development skills to make thoughtful fintech work happen! Youll spend most of your time shipping features to support our trusts and investment operations businesses. This backend focused engineer will have strong rails experience with a focu
More jobs by this company
SUMMARY:We are looking for a fully remote QA Automation Engineer with over 5 years of professional experience. You will be working alongside a world-class team on a SaaS platform. We highly value experience in open-source tools like Python, Selenium, and JMeter scripts to drive a