Our mission is to provide the world with the tools to create safer, smarter markings through connected equipment, automation, and data visualization.
Perfect for software engineers who like to:
- Solve complex problems.
- Create cloud-based applications.
- Work with a great team.
- Build products from scratch that impact end-users.
Join the Skip-Line team today to play a key role in continuing Skip-Line’s growth.
Skip-Line is building the next generation in infrastructure technologies. This role will be critical in building and expanding the web applications that empower these evolving products. This position provides innovative new ideas and adds productivity power to the Engineering department. Continued company growth relies heavily on quality software development.
Essential Functions Required:
- Minimal of 3-5 years of experience in Software Engineering or a similar role.
- Strong understanding of Python and C++.
- SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases.
- Experience with version control systems (Git and SVN).
- Eye for design and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in the U.S.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and capable of working with little or no supervision.
- Passionate in software development take ownership and pride in their work.
- Experience with cloud services (AWS).
- Experience writing documentation.
- Experience with containers (Docker).
- Familiarity with CANbus.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum.
Experience that will impress us:
- Experience with data analytics and report generation.
- Machine learning and data mining.
- Experience deploying C++-based applications in a scalable cloud environment.
- Write maintainable, extensible, portable code.
- Work with the Project Manager, Senior Software Engineers, and other Software Engineers to develop new features and internal software.
- Assist the support and customer success teams to troubleshoot, debug, and upgrading existing products.
Follow Skip-Line development guidelines and procedures. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Following Skip-Line code style and commenting guidelines.
- Using version control and issue tracking software.
- Participating in code review.
- Writing product documentation for customers and/or internal use.
- Protect Skip-Line intellectual property and proprietary information by keeping code and internal documentation/procedures confidential.
- Assist with internal IT tasks.
- Full benefits are offered including medical and dental insurance, paid holidays, 401k, paid training, and other benefits.
- Based on your experience.
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply at https://shawharbor.betterteam.com/
Skip-Line is an EEO Company. It is the policy of Skip-Line to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford EEO to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Interested in joining the industry’s leader in pavement marking controls? Check out our website: www.skip-line.com
SKIP-LINE® is building the next generation in infrastructure technologies. We have decades of experience with pavement markings. Our systems function on the vast majority of paint trucks in North America. Our mission is to create safer, smarter markings through connected equipment, automation, and data visualization.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Pasadena, California, United States URL: https://near.comYou will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is
Hello Professionals,I am writing to let you know regarding a job opportunity as JOB ID: #942 Backend Services Developer with one of our Clients inIndianapolis, IN(Remote). Mentioned is the job description for your reviewJOB ID: #942 Backend Services DeveloperLocation: Cincinnati,
Hi,Good Day, I am Naren from Kairos and I am working on below immediate role for my client. Its 100% REMOTE contractJob Title: IVR -Avaya EngineerLocation: RemoteRate: 70$/hr 1099Duration: 6 months extendableJob Description: Expertise on building conversational IVR flows using Nu
Overview:Join a world class organization with an entrepreneurial work environment and innovative spirit!JBT Corporation’s Automated Systems business is a leading global supplier of automated, self-guided vehicle systems to the automotive, food & beverage, hospital and c
A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our cli
More jobs by this company
Looking for a company whose mission is to accelerate autonomous travel to the future?Our mission is to provide the world with the tools to create safer, smarter road markings through connected equipment, automation, and data visualization.The Front-End Web Developer role on the W
Calling all Software Engineers:ARE YOU READY TO HELP SHAPE THE FUTURE OFAUTONOMOUS VEHICLE SAFETY?How about creating safer roadways, smarter logistics, and more intelligent navigation?Interested in joining the industry’s leader in pavement marking controls?Check out our web
Interested in joining the industry leader in pavement marking controls check out our website: www.skip-line.comOverview:The Embedded Software Engineer, Sensor Integration role is critical for continued company growth at Skip-Line. This position will define, build, implement, and.