Sentral is establishing a new category in urban living that reimagines the way people live, travel, and work. This new category, called Home+, combines the comforts of home with the adventure of travel. Offering both designer furnished and unfurnished homes with flexible lengths of stay, Sentral enables residents to live or visit stylish buildings in the nation's most coveted cities for any period of time, whether a night, a month or multiple years. Qualifying residents can also monetize their homes through Sentral's managed home share program, enabling them to offset 25 percent or more of their total rent while they travel and explore the world.
Our core values reflect our commitment to our employees, as we elevate humanity and make one another better. We strongly believe in continuous personal improvement, career growth, and diversity in our workforce. With ongoing learning & development offerings, leadership coaching and mentorship programs, we foster an empowered environment rooted in empathy and growth. Our colleagues are curious explorers who never stop learning and who strive for great outcomes.
Core Values (our what)
- Elevate Humanity
- Make each other better
- Great outcomes matter most
Service Pillars (our how)
At Sentral, we are building a team of people-first focused individuals who thrive on going above and beyond. Ideal candidates will exemplify a good sense of humor, a positive attitude, a growth mindset, and an entrepreneurial drive.
This career defining role will put you into a lead position which supports a team of engineers, who together, will help deliver critical infrastructure that supports the platform. The disruptive SaaS platform being developed creates a new data driven approach to how Sentral operates with existing third parties and drives enterprise value across an entire portfolio of multi-family real-estate properties. Integrating other systems and finding opportunities to leverage them in new ways which change how people live, work, and explore is what should bring you joy and excitement. You will think through solutions creatively and with purpose in a remote environment.
- Help to define and build a unified technical vision for Sentral's technologies, ensuring that we choose the best tools for the job and know how to tie them all together in a scalable, flexible way
- Support the definition of architecture and coding standards for our proprietary technologies and implement them through peer code reviews and technical design sessions
- Work with product managers and other engineering team members to understand user needs, translate them into technical designs, and build them
- Build proprietary applications to meet the unique needs of Sentral's team members and customers who will interact with the platform to maximize efficiencies with hoteling and leasing strategies
- Define and build back-end integrations between a variety of third-party SaaS tools to automate functionality and data sharing across systems. Having built secure APIs before, you know how to easily create and hook up logic-based services with data abstraction tiers and ensure that CD CI and solid test-driven approaches are adhered to
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in full-stack software development in an Agile development environment, with steady, demonstrable growth in impact and responsibility
- Proven experience as a hands-on problem-solver and collaborative developer with a passion for finding scalable solutions to suit specific user needs. Through concise communication, you can convey your decision-making process and implementation details to peers
- You are familiar with Go, NodeJS, React, and Postgres, but may also have other tech stacks which you are proficient with in building well-tested commercial D2C products.
- Interacting with and creating fast RESTful/ GraphQL integrations are foundational in your day-to-day experiences
- Humility, a desire to make others better, and the ability to exhibit grace and humor under pressure will also go a long way toward making you successful on this small, cross-functional team
- Offer fresh ideas while able to take guidance from others in senior engineering roles.
- Industry experience in multifamily residential housing, home sharing/short-term rentals, or property technology is a plus
Sentral offers a compensation package that includes a competitive base salary, performance bonus, a suite of benefits and the opportunity to create the world's first branded homesharing platform, a truly new way to live.
At Sentral, we serve a diverse set of communities. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Pasadena, California, United States URL: https://near.comYou will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is
Hello Professionals,I am writing to let you know regarding a job opportunity as JOB ID: #942 Backend Services Developer with one of our Clients inIndianapolis, IN(Remote). Mentioned is the job description for your reviewJOB ID: #942 Backend Services DeveloperLocation: Cincinnati,
Hi,Good Day, I am Naren from Kairos and I am working on below immediate role for my client. Its 100% REMOTE contractJob Title: IVR -Avaya EngineerLocation: RemoteRate: 70$/hr 1099Duration: 6 months extendableJob Description: Expertise on building conversational IVR flows using Nu
Overview:Join a world class organization with an entrepreneurial work environment and innovative spirit!JBT Corporation’s Automated Systems business is a leading global supplier of automated, self-guided vehicle systems to the automotive, food & beverage, hospital and c
A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our cli