Engage Recruiting is a rapidly growing San Francisco Bay Area-based boutique recruiting firm specializing in early-stage startups. We are actively recruiting for a Senior Back-End engineer for our San Francisco based client. The role can be *remote*.
About the client: Our client just closed a big series A from a top-tier VC evaluating them at $32M in funding! They are on a mission to improve people’s overall wellbeing, by making evidence-based weight loss accessible & affordable for all. They are a weight care company that makes weight loss and maintenance achievable by providing an individualized, medically-guided program that leads to lasting results.
As a Senior Back-End engineer, and one of the startup’s first engineering hires, you’ll have a unique opportunity to shape the company’s product roadmap and engineering culture. You will build key customer-facing and internal infrastructure that will help the company scale and build value for our customers.
What You'll Do:
- Understand key customer and internal needs and propose technology-driven solutions
- Build scalable and reliable back-end systems
- Write clean and efficient code
- Contribute to product, design, engineering, and architecture for all of our technology solutions
- Work with the product, operations, behavioral health, and marketing teams to influence and shape our product strategy and roadmap
- Help build and contribute to a high-performance engineering culture
To succeed in the role, you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience working on external facing applications
- Very proficient with frameworks and libraries that are state of the art
- Familiarity with Typescript and Node.js
- Astute understanding of how to develop fault-tolerant applications that integrate with many third-parties
- Experience working cross-functionally with other engineers, product managers, and designers
- A team-oriented personality, bias to action, excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic and the desire to work at an early stage startup
- A desire to improve yourself and be a positive influence on those around you
- An instinctive desire to write quality code, the humility to understand and improve existing code, and the judgment to make tradeoffs between elegance and efficiency
This is a remote position.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Pasadena, California, United States URL: https://near.comYou will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is
The backend/chatbot developer will be involved in discovering requirements of chatbots, reviewing data to identify chatbot intents, testing intents, and designing and developing dialog conversations.Responsibilities Include: - Chatbot creation, configuration, testing, release and
Senior Node.js developer for Innovative SaaS Platform=======================Summary Description :=======================BlippShip is looking for a Senior Node.js developer for building out marketplace integrations/connections for a transportation management solution to managing o
At GlobaliD, we’re on a mission to give everyone control of their digital identity. We believe it to be a human right and a responsibility. Your identity is the permission to act. It should enable access, trusted communications, and economic activity. GlobaliD’s priva
In this role, youll use your software development skills to make thoughtful fintech work happen! Youll spend most of your time shipping features to support our trusts and investment operations businesses. This backend focused engineer will have strong rails experience with a focu