- Quickly build and maintain a strong hands-on understanding of our product architecture, product capabilities and customer use cases for the OutSystems platform.
- Be part of a dynamic and technically diverse group of engineers across geographies, where you will get to influence, contribute, learn and grow top notch technical skill sets, while building the next generation Identity Platform for OutSystems Developers and end users.
- Design and implement microservices at scale with low latency.
- Troubleshoot issues in the platform and drive root cause analysis along with team members.
- Communicate best practices by giving presentations, authoring content aimed at educating others about standards, strategies and otherwise defined best practices.
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies, representing quality to provide estimates, test status and risk assessment.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 2-3 years of software development experience. Experience on integration with SAML, OpenID Connect, Oauth and Multi Factor Authentication is a plus!
- Experience in developing integration APIs and web services (RESTful/SOAP).
- Experienced with Github, JIRA, Confluence, Slack.
- Experienced with containerized applications/services.
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Familiarity with SQL and No-SQL databases.
- Passion to analyze and design elegant solutions for high-tech problems.
- Great troubleshooting skills.
- We grow, change, and innovate, and give our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
- We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is obvious, and we also encourage lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering new skills.
- Global colleagues who are as smart, hardworking, and driven as you.
- Our DNA is disrupting the status quo. It is why our company exists.
- We “Ask Why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture and often uncovers a better, more agile way.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Senior Software Engineer is a full stack developer that will be responsible for developing and maintaining web-based tools leveraging a variety of technologies with little or no guidance.The engineer will be a critical member of the Scrum team and efforts will be split betwee
This role will manage the integration of our customers' various platforms into our CRM, Netsuite, using the iPaas (integration platform) Jitterbit. The role will focus on assisting with Netsuite and other system administration, and help as needed with any Netsuite back end admini
Our MissionWe make good things happen by recognizing and rewarding people for taking the high road. How? By reinventing insurance that celebrates people’s mindful choices.Insurance was fundamentally a brilliant idea, but it always had a key challenge — it couldn&rsquo
About Schedule EngineDo you want to reinvent a trillion-dollar industry?Schedule Engine is a radically better home services platform combining world-class technology and next-generation service solutions. We are reshaping the experience for both businesses and consumers in the tr
More jobs by this company
Job description, low-code style:As the #1 low-code application development platform, OutSystems provides customers with everything they need to build apps incredibly fast. So, let’s cut to the chase: we’re looking for a Senior Account Executive / Account Executive to