We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to drive technical innovation and direction in its Patient Solutions division. The selected individual will be responsible for the architecture of our full suite of applications as we scale to a significantly higher volume of customers and deployments. This role will predominantly work on architecture, with some time spent coding in the prototype or discovery phase of technical initiatives.
- Own the long-term architectural vision and roadmap.
- Analyze the current architecture and planned technical direction to validate the approach and to address any weaknesses.
- Align technical strategy with other senior engineering leaders and executives across the organization.
- Advocate for and evangelize the technical work required to continuously modernize our architecture.
- Review and evaluate technical specifications with third party stakeholders to ensure successful integrations
- Work closely with teams to support and guide them through implementation of the architectural roadmap.
- Mentor, coach, and train interested engineers in technical design principles.
- 8+ years’ experience building complex, enterprise scale back-end or full-stack web applications.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing large-scale architectural changes.
- Involved in the design and implementation of a monolithic to microservice-based architecture transformation.
- Working knowledge of single page applications.
- Experience designing and building microservices, RESTful APIs and message queues.
- Demonstrable history of staying abreast of evolving technologies.
- Experience with Java.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Spring IoC and Spring Boot
- Understands HIPAA compliance and/or experience in a healthcare or regulated environment
- Experience in payment card industry (PCI) compliance.
BS or advanced degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Backend Identity DeveloperJob Description:A global leader in modern development platforms, OutSystems is focused on enabling any organization to innovate through software. We are changing the way software is built with the low-code platform most preferred by developers and empowe
Hi, we’re Carbyne. We’re on a mission to help emergency call centers save lives every day. As the leader in emergency collaboration technologies, we’re building a platform that brings game-changing capabilities to people in crisis, such as live video, instant ch
The Senior Software Engineer is a full stack developer that will be responsible for developing and maintaining web-based tools leveraging a variety of technologies with little or no guidance.The engineer will be a critical member of the Scrum team and efforts will be split betwee
This role will manage the integration of our customers' various platforms into our CRM, Netsuite, using the iPaas (integration platform) Jitterbit. The role will focus on assisting with Netsuite and other system administration, and help as needed with any Netsuite back end admini