This role will manage the integration of our customers' various platforms into our CRM, Netsuite, using the iPaas (integration platform) Jitterbit. The role will focus on assisting with Netsuite and other system administration, and help as needed with any Netsuite back end administration, such as adjusting or creating custom forms, fields, workflows. And any other systems we use such as AirSlate, Google Forms, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage & Create integrations using Jitterbit or other software
- Provide assistance with Netsuite, AirSlate and other systems administration
- Problem solving and offering resolutions
- Communicate with Customers, Sales Team & System Admins to establish project costs, estimates & coordinate projects
- Ensuring project timelines and goals are met
- Maintain system documentation to internal systems and processes
- Able to be flexible and adaptable to handle multiple projects
- 2+ years experience preferred with iPaas or other integration platforms such as: Jitterbit, Celigo, Tray, etc.
- 2+ years experience preferred with Netsuite or Salesforce
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Must have time management skills
- Must have problem solving & analytical skills
- Must have ability to work independently with little supervision
- Good written communication skills
- Good project management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
ComputerCare is requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- ComputerCare is requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Is this something you are willing or able to comply with?
- ERP systems (Tray, Celigo, Boomi, Jitterbit etc.): 1 year (Preferred)
- NetSuite or Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Retail Reinvented is seeking an experienced Magento 2 Developer who is a strong leader and collaborative teammate. A major part of this role is to review and improve our current system processes. This will entail understanding the history of these processes,.
About Crossover HealthCrossover Health is creating the future of health as it should be. A national, team-based medical group with a focus on wellbeing and prevention that extends beyond traditional sick care, the company delivers an entirely new model.
The Brand Lab is Amazon’s custom development and prototyping team for advertisers and agencies. We focus on the conception, prototyping and execution of branded custom experiences across Amazon properties. In this role, you will be part of the US Automotive.
Description This is a Full Time Telework position.Troubleshoot incoming external email and calls pertaining to issues, and closeouts in the system.Troubleshoot incoming internal users email and calls regarding processing payments, amendments, awarding,.
Great experiences are delivered one interaction at a time.Tactis is adding to its experience delivery team. We are recruiting for a Junior Software Developer to work with the Tactis Design & Engineering team on a variety of projects. In this role, you.
Back End EngineerWe are a tech-based company, one of the fastest-growing private enterprises in the Tri-state. Divisions Maintenance Group is a Top Workplace, Inc. 5000 member, rising quickly on the Fast 55 and Top Privately Held Companies lists. We.