I am writing to let you know regarding a job opportunity as JOB ID: #942 Backend Services Developer with one of our Clients inIndianapolis, IN(Remote). Mentioned is the job description for your review
JOB ID: #942 Backend Services Developer
Location: Cincinnati, OH 45227(Remote)
Duration: Long Term Role
- Docker and Kubernetes
- This person will be a member of the Mobile Mod Services team building foundational services to be used by the fifth third website and the mobile applications. Primary responsibilities include delivering new features, participating in design sessions and code reviews. We are looking for a mid to senior level developer to join the team, but will consider a junior developer with applicable experience. Experience with Amazon Web Services and application performance monitoring (Dynatrace/Splunk) is a plus.
Nice To Have
Primary responsibilities include delivering new features, participating in design sessions and code reviews. We are looking for a mid to senior level developer to join the team, but will consider a junior developer with applicable experience. Experience with Amazon Web Services and application performance monitoring (Dynatrace/Splunk) is a plus.
As a member of an agile squad, responsible for implementing new features and enabling capabilities using modern software engineering tools and practices. Adheres to practices and standards, set by communities of practice, and contributes to a culture of continuous improvement. Shares responsibility and accountability for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Doing the right thing for customers and colleagues ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement new features while maintaining overall quality of software
- Contribute to a culture of learning by documenting and sharing technical knowledge as a developer on an agile squad
- Participate in developer communities of practice by following best practices, participating in code reviews, and sharing knowledge
- Remain current on relevant technology trends
- Participate in researching and resolving customer issues
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or comparable with 3-10 years of software development experience.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and development.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Microservice design principles
- Java (8 or above)
- Spring Framework
- Spring Boot
- Experience with version control solutions, preferably Git/GitHub
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
Experience with any of the following, a plus:
- AWS services
- Application Performance Monitoring / Logging software (Dynatrace / Splunk)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- ASP.NET: 1 year (Preferred)
- APIs: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Retail Reinvented is seeking an experienced Magento 2 Developer who is a strong leader and collaborative teammate. A major part of this role is to review and improve our current system processes. This will entail understanding the history of these processes,.
Full-Time/Remote (within the US)careMESH is seeking a motivated self-starter with experience implementing REST APIs (based on HL7 FHIR) and complex database and search applications to support our national healthcare provider directory. We are a distributed.
About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide.
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries.
More jobs by this company
As a BI Reporting Analyst, you'll efficiently build data driven scalable solutions using Amazon AdTech product portfolio and AWS technologies together, support the implementation of customer data platforms (CDPs), and serve as a key player as it relates.