JBT Corporation’s Automated Systems business is a leading global supplier of automated, self-guided vehicle systems to the automotive, food & beverage, hospital and consumer product manufacturing industries. With offices in the United States and Europe, we are one of the world’s leading producers of automated vehicle systems.
We have an opportunity for a Backend Developer to join our Mobile Robitics R&D team. This can be remote or we can offer relocation for the right candidate!!! If you are passionate about mobile robotics COME GROW WITH US!
- Works with the Software Architect and other members of the team to aid in the design and implementation of software solutions. This includes new development and fixing software problems on the current platform as needed.
- Software development and implementation occurs within the Microsoft Windows development environment using Agile Methodologies and Jira.
- Completes assignments as part of a multidisciplinary project team.
- Participates in design and code reviews.
- Travels, as needed, to customer sites.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and work as part of a team.
- Strong foundation in Object Oriented Programming.
- Able to travel on short notice for up to 10% of the time, domestic and international.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5 or more years of development experience using C# .NET
- Familiarity with the .NET Framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns implemented within software frameworks.
- .NET Core experience is a plus.
- NET experience is a plus.
- C# Skills
- Object oriented development.
- Cloud based architecture experience is a plus (Azure)
- Experienced with multi-threaded applications.
- Create and test software prototypes.
- Web Services (REST and SOAP)
- Ability to implement high level design concepts
What we offer:
- Opportunity for growth in a booming industry (material handling automation)
- Transparent leadership team – business goals and objectives regularly communicated through monthly meetings
- Casual work environment
- Company culture of continuous improvement
- Competitive salary and benefits – medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability
- Benefits begin your first day of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Great 401(k) plan with company match
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time-off
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs or current H-1B visa holders will not be considered. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position.
Follow us: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Blog
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from completing the online application, please seek the assistance of your local employment services agency. JBT maintains active relationships with local employment services agencies, and they have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United States, please go to www.careeronestop.org
You may also call Megan Centers at 844-286-4524 if your disability or impairment prevents you from applying online. NOTE: Do not use this number unless you need assistance because of a disability or impairment. The personnel attending this phone line will not be able to give you a status update regarding your application and will not be the individuals making a decision regarding your employment.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Retail Reinvented is seeking an experienced Magento 2 Developer who is a strong leader and collaborative teammate. A major part of this role is to review and improve our current system processes. This will entail understanding the history of these processes,.
This international SaaS company is paving the way in the fintech industry with their enterprise-level application that helps their clients find investment capital to grow their businesses. They're looking for a 100% Fully Remote Software Engineer to.
Daily Responsibilities:This candidate will be joining a small team and will assist with the store windows applications and focus on developing new features and enhancements with C# on the backend. This team currently follows 2 week long sprints and have.
Full-Time/Remote (within the US)careMESH is seeking a motivated self-starter with experience implementing REST APIs (based on HL7 FHIR) and complex database and search applications to support our national healthcare provider directory. We are a distributed.
About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide.
More jobs by this company
Overview:John Bean Technologies Corporation (JBT) is a leading global technology solutions provider to high-value segments of the food and beverage industry with focus on proteins, liquid foods, and automated guided vehicles. JBT designs, produces, and.