Hummingbird is a remote-first, fully distributed team united by the shared mission of helping fight financial crime. Since our launch in 2017, we’ve helped major financial institutions and tech-savvy trailblazers alike (e.g. Stripe, Affirm, Blockchain.com, etc.) orchestrate their compliance programs through our thoughtfully designed, intuitive SaaS product. We believe finding and stopping financial crime is a problem rooted in code, language and design, so we built the product that the heroes doing this work deserve.
We are customer-obsessed, and we love building and shipping great products. We set a high bar, challenge our assumptions, seek diverse opinions, and support each other to do our best work.
About the Role
It’s an exciting time here at Hummingbird - we are experiencing rapid growth in our customer base, especially in our Enterprise customer segment. These are our largest, most strategic customers that have the most complex use cases for our products. We’re looking a Solutions Architect to join Hummingbird to help these sophisticated, technically advanced enterprise customers optimize their use of our products. This role will be aligned to the sales team, reporting to the VP of Sales.
What you’re looking to do:
- Build relationships and partner closely with some of the most complex, technically and financially sophisticated FinTech companies that make up our customer base (i.e. Coinbase, Stripe, Brex, etc.)
- Define advanced solutions that are fit for purpose to solve our enterprise customer’s unique challenges in the compliance space
- Collaborate cross-functionally. You’ll work with a variety of teams across Hummingbird, from Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to Product and Ops. You’ll be uniquely positioned to provide input on a variety of fronts, and this level of visibility and impact excites you.
- Think longterm about the success of our customers. You’ll proactively identify architectural opportunities for improvement, create proof of concepts to demonstrate viability, and drive KPIs to ensure we stay on track to providing the best possible solution.
- Help fight financial crime. Our mission resonates with you, and you’re excited to work in a high-leverage and high-impact position to help our customers make a meaningful impact on fighting financial crime.
What we’re looking for:
- A subject matter expert in AML, anti-fraud, or financial crime compliance more broadly, and desire to become a Hummingbird evangelist. To effectively help our customers, empathy for what they do and how they do it is pivotal to success in this role.
- Experience in customer-facing roles such as a product evangelist, advisor, or similar role. As the subject matter expert in discussions with prospects and customers, we’ll lean on you for account-based strategies and supporting a detailed onboarding process.
- Ability to distill complex concepts into simple, elegant explanations for all user levels. You enjoy getting in the weeds of compliance AML, and anti-fraud in particular, and partnering with customers helping define advanced solutions in this space is exciting to you.
- Comfort with the sales process for enterprise prospects. You will partner with our sales representatives to land large, sophisticated financial institutions. They will steer the sales process, but you will represent Hummingbird’s compliance and AML expertise throughout the customer journey.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for people with regulatory compliance, anti-fraud, or related experience. Hummingbird is working with the most sophisticated financial institutions in the world to improve their financial crime investigations, and setting a new precedent for investigation technologies. You will have the opportunity to work closely with these institutions as they advance their compliance programs. If you have worked as an operator at one of these institutions, the change from being reactive to financial crime to proactive about better investigations is very fulfilling!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please don't hesitate to contact us to request accommodation.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About The RoleThe transportation industry has no shortage of complex problems requiring creative solutions to scale efficiently. In this role, you will work with engineering teams and product to deliver best in class software to address those industry.
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
Why Casper? The co-founders and team of engineers built the most technologically advanced blockchain for business and underpinning this enterprise-grade technology is CasperLabs, a professional services and support team made up of experienced technology.
Job detailsJob Type Full-timePosition: Global Contact Center - Workforce AnalystFull Job Description About the Role:Xceedance Global Contact Center Forecasting & Scheduling Workforce Analyst is responsible for forecasting volume and projecting staffing.
Full Job Description Liaise directly with managers to identify and prioritize Blockchain technology needs of the companyNote : Freshers can also apply who understand the basis of cryptoFor basis Please check the webinar below https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zs6puo5RNWx2JgtG0K