This role is remote based and open to applicants based in China.
As a part of the Business Development team, you will have the opportunity to spearhead the next stage of growth for Chainlink in China. You'll be working closely with the Global Head of Business Development, marketing team, and integration team to ensure the successful integration of Chainlink across multiple industry verticals.
You will be joining the business development team, driving the lead generation, and outreach efforts at Chainlink. You will have the opportunity to interact with high profile users and customers to coordinate and secure business. This role has a high degree of responsibility, and you will be the first point of contact for people looking to power their projects and smart contracts with real-world data and events.
- Drive prospecting and sales efforts by researching, identifying, qualifying, and contacting potential customers
- Lead conversations clearly and concisely via phone and email about Chainlink oracles, blockchain technology, and industry-specific off-chain data and resources needed to trigger smart contracts
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing and integration teams
- Interact with the leading smart contract & blockchain teams in the world to ensure the success of Chainlink
- Determine qualified leads and schedule meetings for Business Development, integrations, and marketing
- Effectively use research and tools such as LinkedIn and Sales Navigator, Twitter, Google and data verification resources
- Maintain and create well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports
- 1+ years of experience or internship in software sales, business development, or marketing department
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience in a related role
- Fluent in Chinese; Strong written and oral English communication skills
- Extremely organized, responsive, and customer-focused
- Able to handle a high volume of work and shifting priorities
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better; an understanding of the blockchain ecosystem a plus
- Experience with Google Sheets/Excel (nice to have)
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting