Chainlink Labs is seeking a Financial Operations Associate to join our growing finance team. This individual will apply their analytical skills to help identify and improve financial process inefficiencies and produce relevant documentation to assist the team’s process workflow.
This role will require a high level of adaptability, the ability to develop new processes, and willingness to grow your knowledge within the blockchain industry. You will take ownership of creating documentation and settling various payments to support your team members, while working within a fast-paced startup environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and be a part of the rapidly evolving and exciting blockchain industry.
- Monitor key analytics produced by the Data Analytics team to help upkeep the Chainlink network
- Process regular payroll payments
- Create and maintain documentation surrounding financial operations
- Map out financial process workflows
- Ensure relevant state compliance regarding taxes and business registration
- Assist with monitoring and expanding the treasury function of the business
- Process ad hoc payments according to the needs of the team and the wider business when requested
- Independently research new treasury providers/software to assist the finance function scale to the needs of the business
- Ad hoc tasks such as creating vendor heatmaps/fee analysis to help identify key inefficiencies
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Highly organized with strong communication both with finance team members and other stakeholders from around the organization
- Must thrive in an environment of rapid change, moving targets, and high intensity
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude
- A self-starter mentality, able to work independently and proactively to resolve issues
- Proactive and focused on process improvement
- Genuine interest in the blockchain industry and understanding of the ecosystem
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting