Headquarters: Berlin, Germany
Are you looking for an interesting new challenge at the cutting edge of technology with a growing multi-talented team?
Are you a motivated, results-oriented team player?
Do you appreciate the flexibility of working from home and find open-plan offices to be an anti-productive work environment?
Join Virtually Human in exploring the fringes of decentralized entertainment delivery for the future.
We are looking for an experienced energetic Lead Engineer to join and contribute to our latest Blockchain entertainment product in the following ways:
- Support a team of 15+ engineers;
- Support your team in developing their skills through performance reviews, coaching and 1 on 1s;
- Lead the hiring process to ensure we continue to build a high performing team with top talent;
- Understand the business vision & goals, ensuring that the team is aligned;
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure product roadmap is realised and provide high level estimates in planning;
- Continuous collaboration with the development team in making the best decisions to build and scale our core set of services;
- Collaborate with teammates to resolve service interruptions and high-impact defects; manage on-call rotation;
- Pragmatic JIT optimisation to maintain performance and stability of our core product, without over optimising;
- A clear understanding of best practices for development with proactive involvement in code reviews and peer programming sessions.
It would be expected that you are already experienced with managing large teams of engineers remotely. In addition you should be comfortable with driving DevOps, QA, CI/CD, Kubernetes, blockchain technology and Google cloud.
You would be working with the following technologies: Elixir, Node.js, PostgreSQL, Solidity, React and Python.
You'll need the flexibility required to work with a globally distributed development team across multiple time zones along with a good internet connection at all times.
If this sounds like something for you. Apply now!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: