HyperWorks (www.hyperworks.co) is developing an industry-leading NFT platform to bring much needed innovation to a rapidly emerging market. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
HyperWorks is seeking engineers to write software that communicates with the Ethereum blockchain to "mint" NFTs and interact with a web application to enable the next generation of NFT adoption. Your software will interact with our platform as well as other third-party applications to help implement our industry-changing architechture and vision. You will work alongside our founders to design, test and deploy high-performance software systems.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Evidence of exceptional ability in software engineering or computer science.
- Experience writing software that interacts with real-time systems.
- Strong understanding of engineering first principles.
- Experience coding with Ethereum smart contracts (preferably ERC-721).
What we offer:
- As a cofounder, you will receive a proportion of our inital equity (10-20%).
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
HyperWorks provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $1.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Blockchain: 1 year (Preferred)
- Smart Contract: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: