Flipside Crypto is seeking a Sr. Product Manager to lead our day-to-day product management function, with ownership of our near-term roadmap. You will work directly with engineering, data science, and design teams to drive discovery of new customer needs, understand the market, and identify new opportunities for us to win in a rapidly changing environment. All product roles at Flipside Crypto are customer-facing, and you should be equally comfortable chatting with users in our Discord server as you are prioritizing work with engineering. This position will have considerable exposure to leaders in our organization and report to the Sr .Director of Product Management.
While some of our other openings require deeply specialized knowledge of the crypto & blockchain industry, the primary requirement for this role is a solid experience in product management and prior ownership of a product line or significant feature set. Experience in fintech or analytics products is a bonus, as is experience with community-oriented or open-source products.
Flipside enables blockchain communities to develop analytics on behalf of the protocols they support. Success in this position requires the employee to have a passion for the blockchain and crypto market.
What will you do?
- Connect often with our users to understand their current needs, anticipate their future demands, and validate potential solutions that solve real problems.
- Translate those customer needs into solid market strategies that help us grow the business by delighting both our analyst users and blockchain & protocol customers at every turn.
- Manage a roadmap driven by customer needs as well as business scalability and future market needs that your team can design and implement effectively to continuously deliver more value to customers.
- Articulate business requirements into clear product requirements, and vice versa: help relay the core messaging around product upgrades and new releases to Partnerships, Community & Marketing teams
- Partner closely with Engineering leadership to build a strong product/engineering squad, anticipate roadblocks, and brainstorm solutions
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders around the company to generate buy-in, integrate feedback, and ensure we are effectively communicating our value to customers and future customers.
- Be a leader on our Product team: Identify opportunities to improve our planning & delivery processes and mentor other employees
- As crypto often counts one day for a human year, be able to swiftly adapt to rapidly changing environments. Be bold to lead fast experiments and iterations to ensure Flipside Crypto maintains its leading position in the industry
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager for software products
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail; understands how to dive into our user data to help make decisions
- Perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver
- Experience scaling products through constant learning and experimentation in fast-paced and rapidly changing industries
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for using emerging technology and data to solve unmet user needs
- You're comfortable and confident in a remote work setting.
- Blockchain/crypto experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
We welcome all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
Flipside Crypto empowers crypto communities to create and share data-driven insights on the projects they care most about. Flipside powers Community-Enabled Analytics, which uses a bounty program to incentivize on-demand insights based on feedback from the protocol and community participants. CEA provides fully pre-modeled and labeled data, a SQL interface for data queries. Community members can use our dashboard and visualization tools to easily share insights, or leverage auto-generated API endpoints to build whatever they can imagine.
Flipside customers include FLOW, NEAR, Terra, Algorand, CELO, Compound, Alchemix and many others. Flipside Crypto is led by a team of experienced technology entrepreneurs with multiple exits; it's backed by Galaxy Digital Ventures, True Ventures, Founder Collective, Coinbase Ventures, Digital Currency Group, Avon Ventures (a venture capital fund affiliated with FMR LLC, the parent company of Fidelity Investments) and other investors.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: