GoodBlock is looking for a Blockchain Developer to join our global team! You will have the opportunity to drive the design and development of applications in our portfolio and other Blockchain-related solutions along several brand new product lines. You will assist the team in refining cutting-edge blockchain tools and products.
We believe in the world-changing power of blockchain and Web3.0 and seek to usher in broader acceptance by making useful tools and products. We will not only create better ways to do things, but entirely new things that were never before possible. We are a team of fast-paced makers constantly iterating and testing new ideas, and our backgrounds cover diverse creative fields.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Define requirements, deriving functionality from business goals, and drive the overall solution architecture process
- Define security standards and procedures; educate other team members
- Provide technical leadership in the area of blockchain technology
- Guide the development team in building prototypes, MVPs, and production DApps in a rapid iteration environment
- Act as subject matter expert and keep the team up-to-date on standards and practices, the latest capabilities, etc.
- Stay current on crypto projects and deeply research various technologies as they become relevant
In addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ideal candidate will also have:
- 1-2 years experience developing Blockchain applications, preferably with EOSIO technology
- A BS or MS in a related field or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience writing and deploying smart contracts with EOSIO
- Strong software engineering background; will be participating in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with blockchain protocols, sidechains, and scaling technologies
- Knowledge of NodeJs, Express, Typescript, Postgres, also good to know Hyperion and Massive JS
Perks and Compensation
For this role we are considering both part-time and contract arrangements depending on candidate capabilities and needs.
Flexible work hours. Friendly, accepting workplace of people who like to roll up their sleeves and make things. Access to deep knowledge of all facets of cryptocurrency. For full-time employees, we offer professional development opportunities through various course materials and on-the-job training. Competitive salary, paid holidays and vacation. Profit sharing and equity in spun-off companies based on our technology portfolio.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively seek to build a diverse workplace.
GoodBlock is an app developer working on the foundations of Web3.0. Learn more at goodblock.io.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $55.00 per hour
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- C++: 3 years (Preferred)
- Node.js: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: