Gluwa is looking for blockchain engineers to build a borderless financial platform.
Gluwa is a platform that is composed of mobile apps, REST API, smart contracts, and blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, and our own Creditcoin). Together, they enable you to transact with anyone on the Internet without giving up control of your money.
Gluwa is looking for open source maintainers of Creditcoin.
The Creditcoin network is a live public blockchain. Gluwa is the creator of the Creditcoin protocol and maintains an open-source implementation called Gluwa Creditcoin. We implemented the blockchain-based on Hyperledger Sawtooth.
The cryptocurrency of the project is listed on OKEx, Bittrex Global, and GOPAX.
Develops and maintains backend of Gluwa
Gluwa Specific Duties
- Add new features according to the vision of Gluwa.
- Identify and fix bugs from the codebase.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating and analyzing problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, such as flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and exact code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Search, evaluate, and recommend 3rd party software products we should use.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Provide information to internal/external customers by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About AlphaPointAlphaPoint is a financial technology company powering digital asset exchanges and brokerages worldwide. Through its secure, scalable, and customizable white label digital asset trading platform, AlphaPoint has enabled over 150 customers in 35 countries to launch a
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Dig
What We're Looking ForTo grow our engineering team working on The Graph, we are looking for experienced, self-driven Rust engineers interested in working on highly distributed and decentralized server and database systems as well as command-line tools.The engineering team builds.
We are looking for a Senior Blockchain Development Lead with a passion for working on cutting-edge technologies and solving hard problems. The position entails working on an agile development team within our Core Applications team to develop Blockchain applications and technologi
Join us in pushing the boundaries of blockchain technologies. If you are a talented and passionate engineer interested in systems and crypto, you will thrive in our collaborative environment! You will work closely with a world-class team of computer scientists, engineers, and pro