We are looking for a Senior Blockchain Development Lead with a passion for working on cutting-edge technologies and solving hard problems. The position entails working on an agile development team within our Core Applications team to develop Blockchain applications and technologies including Distributed Applications (DApps), Blockchain tokens, and Verifiable Credentials & Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs). This role will also entail communication with executives, stakeholders, and various development and business teams.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other technical (STEM) field or an equivalent of experience
- 7+ years of experience with Blockchains/Distributed App (DApp) development
- React.js for UI development
- AWS competency for API development, 3rd-party integration, and cloud-deployment
- Database (No-SQL and/or Relational)
- Mobile Application Development (Xamarin, Android, iOS, React Native) a plus
- Agile & TDD development experience (XP, SCRUM, etc.)
- Collaborate with other team members to integrate various components into a finished product
- Work closely with the product owner to create stories and features
- Interface with multiple development teams across various lines of business
The primary roles and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Technical lead for product-level software development projects, major technical initiatives. Lead small technical teams through larger-scale software development projects.
- Ability to communicate high-level technical plans and concepts to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Owner for major SW process areas, such as SCRUM and release management.
- Owner and technical lead for large, tier one, mission-critical applications.
- Writes code that is easily maintainable, highly reliable, and demonstrates knowledge of common programming best practices
- Expert-level troubleshooting and problem solving, spanning software, systems, and databases. Use a wide array of tools and techniques to identify the root cause and implement robust technical solutions.
- Expert-level knowledge of architectural patterns and system design concepts and their applicability.
- Serve as a technical lead: mentor, train, and support other software developers to perform design & code reviews.
- Excellent technical judgment and decision-making. Effectively prioritizes and works through problems that are ambiguous, have incomplete specifications, and are complex in nature.
We welcome all the candidates who are related to all the above-mentioned technology.
So, candidates who are interested in this application kindly send their resume and an ID proof(mandatory) to sachi[@]rpginfotek[dot]com immediately.
- Only serious candidates will apply.
- Only candidates who are comfortable with W2 and 1099 type jobs.
- And Please describe your status? (GC/Visa - First Priority for GC holders and US citizenship holders)
Contract length: 6 months(minmum)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $80.00 - $120.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About AlphaPoint:AlphaPoint is a financial technology company powering digital asset exchanges and brokerages worldwide. Through its secure, scalable, and customizable whitelabel digital asset trading platform, AlphaPoint has enabled over 150 customers in 35 countries to launch a
At Sifchain we are in the process of launching an Omnichain Decentralized Exchange. This is a unique technical undertaking that continues to attract interest and excitement from a multitude of well known investors in the blockchain sphere. In fact, the private sale round was over
REMOTE-US /LEARNING – INSTRUCTION /PART TIME- NON-EXEMPTLambda School is on a mission to pioneer a new model of accessible higher education with no upfront costs and where the school invests in the students instead of the other way around. We are rethinking learning so that
As our Blockchain Project Community SME, you will be responsible for being a subject matter expert in blockchain projects by understanding the project community, status, features, governance and roadmap. This is a career-defining opportunity to use your blockchain community exper
Fraud AnalystWAX is the king of NFTs and we are building a future where it will be redefined by its freedom. We are creating a platform that allows anyone to trade digital items instantly and securely, to anyone, anywhere. Our platform will redefine digital goods, vIRLs, and dist