We’re building out our design team and searching for our first UI Designer to lead all things visual design. Working under the guidance of our Experience lead, this role will help shape the look and feel of our digital presence across all customer-facing properties, as well as marketing and branding collateral as needed. Our team operates as a flat, hands-on organization and we’re looking for someone with the right visual design chops to come in and quickly make an impact.
About the Role
- You’ll be the first visual design hire, tasked with owning and building our visual identity
- Under the direction of the Experience lead, you’ll provide visual design for our digital ecosystem that spans mobile applications, splash pages, outreach marketing, and more.
- Craft core deliverables and artifacts (sitemaps, audits, process flows, design systems, high-fidelity mockups, etc.)
- Be a founding member of our internal design process that efficiently moves ideas from concept to design
- Partner closely with product management and leadership to define and build amazing human-centered experiences
- Collaborate with our existing design and brand agencies, with the intent to eventually take over the work in-house
- Lead with empathy and insight, synthesizing the complex financial landscape to lead with clarity and usability.
- Help build a design system that combines delight and systematic thinking to deliver incredible experiences for global audiences.
- Work with product leadership to establish unified strategic and experiential approaches.
- You’ll lead internal design discussions, conveying the power and thought behind design choices
- A strong portfolio of work that spans a wide variety of digital products and services
- 4+ years of design experience for software, web applications, and/or mobile devices
- Fluency with design software like Figma and Sketch
- Passion for continual practice and process improvement
- A meticulous eye for detail and strong design aesthetic sensibilities
- Continued awareness of design trends and innovation
Nice to Have
- Preferably be based in NYC, but we’re open to anyone who can work Eastern Time hours
- Previous experience in a consumer-focused tech organization
- Fintech or Financial Services experience
- Prior experience taking an app from ideation to launch
- Familiarity with the cryptocurrency & blockchain space
WisdomTree’s common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market under the ticker: WETF.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Controller for rapidly growing crypto consulting firm ProfitLinq,LLC is one of the few women-owned CFO, Controller, and Accounting providers serving the crypto and blockchain industries.We're unique-- and so are the people who work with us. We have 100% remote, and somewhat flexi
Scalable Path is looking for a Solidity Smart Contract Developer with NFT Experience to work on a client project. This is a remote, part-time position (approximately 4 hours/day). The client is also open to candidates who are available full-time.CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:The cli
Live Planet, Inc. Company Description At Live Planet, we meld the power of sharing economy incentive models with decentralization to create the next generation of media infrastructures and the amazing new applications they enable. Live Planet operates the VideoCoin Network ecosys
About AlphaPointAlphaPoint is a financial technology company powering digital asset exchanges and brokerages worldwide. Through its secure, scalable, and customizable white-label digital asset trading platform, AlphaPoint has enabled over 150 customers in 35 countries to launch a
RIA Specializing In Alternative Investments Seeks (2) IAR/CFP/Series 65 Financial Planners ImmediatelyFlourishing Registered Investment Advisor with (3) Investment Advisor Representatives and (1) Paraplanner seeks (2) CFP/RIA/Series 65 Financial Planners for immediate remote part