Team: Customer Interactive Services
Work Type: Full Time
What You’ll Do
- Gathers and verifies technical requirements
- Authors and audits technical design for features
- Identifies feature and module dependencies
- Proposes mitigation plans for identified risks and problems
- Suggests process improvements and best practices
- Demonstrates technical expertise and discusses solutions with Leadership executives.
- Able to identify, evaluate and discuss alternative technologies and techniques
- Mentors co-workers within the area of expertise improve other's productivity
- Provide support for project deliverables from design, development to go-live.
- Exposure to retail domain
What You Know
- Work closely with product and design teams to build new and innovative application experiences for iOS/Android.
- Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance.
- Architect, design, and lead scalable, adaptable, and highly efficient mobile application development.
- Enterprise implementations based on Mobile Applications, Device Management, and Services
- Build mobile frameworks and playbook for the unit, end-end testing, and overall code quality
- Experience in designing and implementing Enterprise Mobile Solution across platforms that improve business functionality, Possess diversified technical background with Enterprise System Solution
- To review code, project output and ensure compliance to industry best practices.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Applications or related field
- Professional Development - We offer in-house technical training and professional learning programs aimed at developing skills across a broad spectrum of topics such as technology, leadership, role-based training, and process expertise. We also offer an annual stipend for employees to attend external courses in order to maintain professional certifications.
Health & Wellness Benefits - We believe that your health and welfare are important, and we strive to ensure that you have affordable options available to you, including some plans that are subsidized for employees and their families up to 90%. We also have dental and vision plans in the US where Nisum pays 100% of premiums for employees.
Volunteerism Pay - We believe in giving back and in the US, our employees are eligible for up to 40 hours of paid time off each year to volunteer towards the causes that they are most passionate about. This is in addition to personal PTO and paid holidays.
Additional Benefits - We offer all the other important benefits to keep employees and their families healthy and financially secure, such as 401(k) retirement savings with a company match, pre-tax parking and transit programs, disability insurance, and Basic Life/AD&D, alongside exclusive employee discounts on a wide variety of products and services.
Relax & Regroup - Our annual party and family picnics give us all a chance to slow down and have a great time together, away from it all.
In addition to competitive salaries and benefits packages, Nisum US offers its employees some unique and fun extra
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Seeking Core Blockchain DeveloperRequired Experience in Cryptography, Smart Contract Development, Web-Development includes:Design of blockchain protocolsDesign of consensus protocols and security patterns for the networkDesign of the network architectureSupervision of the entire.
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Content and Engagement Moderation!Do you have a Content and Engagement Moderation background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mo
Chainlink Labs is looking for a Developer Events Manager to take the lead in Chainlink’s developer events making them best-in-class and catered towards developers. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, industry-leading team and be a part of a rapidly evolving ecosystem.
About the RoleIn this role, you will work directly with Mastery customers to resolve issues. You will contribute to and follow procedures for troubleshooting, escalation, and resolution. You will ensure we meet or exceed our service level agreements and provide Mastery customers.
About AlphaPoint:AlphaPoint is a financial technology company powering digital asset exchanges and brokerages worldwide. Through its secure, scalable, and customizable white-label digital asset trading platform, AlphaPoint has enabled over 150 customers in 35 countries to launch.
More jobs by this company
Location: RemoteTeam: Engineering ServicesWork Type: Full TimeNisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software develop
Location: RemoteTeam: Enterprise ServicesWork Type: Full TimeNisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software developm
Location: RemoteTeam: Business AgilityWork Type: Full TimeNisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development