As a part of the Business Development team, you will have the opportunity to spearhead the next stage of growth for Chainlink. You'll be working closely with the Global Head of Business Development, marketing team, and integration team to ensure the successful integration of Chainlink across multiple industry verticals. You will be joining the business development team, driving the lead generation, and outreach efforts at Chainlink. You will have the opportunity to interact with high profile users and customers to coordinate and secure business. This role has a high degree of responsibility, and you will be the first point of contact for people looking to power their projects and smart contracts with real-world data and events.
- Drive prospecting and sales efforts by researching, identifying, qualifying, and contacting potential customers
- Lead conversations clearly and concisely via phone and email about Chainlink oracles, blockchain technology, and industry-specific off-chain data and resources needed to trigger smart contracts
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing and integration teams
- Interact with the leading smart contract & blockchain teams in the world to ensure the success of Chainlink
- Determine qualified leads and schedule meetings for Business Development, integrations, and marketing
- Effectively use research and tools such as LinkedIn and Sales Navigator, Twitter, Google and data verification resources
- Maintain and create well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports
- 1+ years of experience or internship in software sales, business development, or marketing department
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience in a related role
- Extremely organized, responsive, and customer-focused
- Able to handle a high volume of work and shifting priorities
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better; an understanding of the blockchain ecosystem a plus
- Experience with Google Sheets/Excel (nice to have)
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Seeking Core Blockchain DeveloperRequired Experience in Cryptography, Smart Contract Development, Web-Development includes:Design of blockchain protocolsDesign of consensus protocols and security patterns for the networkDesign of the network architectureSupervision of the entire.
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Content and Engagement Moderation!Do you have a Content and Engagement Moderation background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mo
About the RoleIn this role, you will work directly with Mastery customers to resolve issues. You will contribute to and follow procedures for troubleshooting, escalation, and resolution. You will ensure we meet or exceed our service level agreements and provide Mastery customers.
About AlphaPoint:AlphaPoint is a financial technology company powering digital asset exchanges and brokerages worldwide. Through its secure, scalable, and customizable white-label digital asset trading platform, AlphaPoint has enabled over 150 customers in 35 countries to launch.
About AlphaPointAlphaPoint is a financial technology company powering digital asset exchanges and brokerages worldwide. Through its secure, scalable, and customizable white-label digital asset trading platform, AlphaPoint has enabled over 150 customers in 35 countries to launch a
More jobs by this company
Chainlink Labs is looking for a Developer Events Manager to take the lead in Chainlink’s developer events making them best-in-class and catered towards developers. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, industry-leading team and be a part of a rapidly evolving ecosystem.
Chainlink Labs is looking for a Technical Program Manager to build and own scalable programs within our Infrastructure & Observability team. You will be responsible for building program management processes and overseeing the delivery of multiple projects spanning the enginee
As we continue to experience rapid growth, we are seeking a passionate and driven storyteller leader to join our team as Vice President of Brand Marketing.This position oversees our global brand and integrated campaigns. You will grow and lead a team of talented professionals to.