- 3+ years of experience developing performant, scalable applications in modern C++ (and at least 2 years with C++11, 14, or 17, template metaprogramming a plus)
- Experience with Linux and Python required
- Understanding of distributed systems, data structures and algorithms
- Practical use of multi-threaded/multi-core programming paradigms
- Object-oriented design and programming experience
- A curiosity and demonstrated interest in C++14 and beyond
- Ability to take on projects and drive them through to completion
- Familiarity with trading and trading systems is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: MBI (T2)Requisition Type: PipelineGDIT is looking for a Senior Engineer/Computer Scientist to work with the Veteran's Affairs (VA) on the VA's Accelerating VA Innovation and Learning (AVAIL) project.The AVAIL.
Headquarters: Moscow, Russia URL: http://covergo.comTop 3 Reasons To Join Us Competitive Salary 100% Remote Working on the latest tech for the Insurtech Market Leader About UsAt CoverGo, our mission is to help insurance companies and banks to make insurance.
PhD / MSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or related fieldExperience programming in Java, C++, Python or related languageSound theoretical understanding of machine learning and statistical concepts, with deep and demonstrable expertise.
Job Overview:The Software Engineer I position will be working in a fun, challenging, fast-paced environment using scrum methodologies to drive and deliver solutions on Windstream’s vast network, technologies, and be a driving force in our Network Management.
PhD degree with 4 years of applied research experience or a Masters degree and 6+ years of experience of applied research experience3+ years of experience in building machine learning models for business applicationExperience programming in Java, C++,.
Mandatory Technical SkillsWho has knowledge on automation and maintenance of Machine Learning models and system software for AMD GPU compute platforms.Good Python and C/C++ programming and software design skills, including debugging, performance analysis,.
More jobs by this company
LOCATION: RemotePOSITIONS : OnW2**5-7 years current experience in leading SOA Architecture/Development/Support functionsAt least 4 years of experience in TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO BusinessEvents, TIBCO Adapters (ADB,.
Role: Android DeveloperLocation: (Remote) On w2Duration: 12+ monthsJob Description:6+ years of experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDKProven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks.
Location: RemotePosition: On w2We are searching for a hands-on Java Developer to join our team that will support the Enterprise DCRS Capture System using: J2EE , MQ, and Web services on WebSphere platform. This will be integrated with multiple upstream.