Mandatory Technical Skills
- Who has knowledge on automation and maintenance of Machine Learning models and system software for AMD GPU compute platforms.
- Good Python and C/C++ programming and software design skills, including debugging, performance analysis, and automation of machine learning frameworks.
- Ability to work independently, define project goals and scope, and lead your own development effort.
- Good to have mathematical foundation in Tensors, Convolutions, Linear Algebra, Numerical Mathematics & Statistics
- Knowledge of GPU computing (HIP, CUDA, OpenCL) and basic understanding of Deep Learning is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: MBI (T2)Requisition Type: PipelineGDIT is looking for a Senior Engineer/Computer Scientist to work with the Veteran's Affairs (VA) on the VA's Accelerating VA Innovation and Learning (AVAIL) project.The AVAIL.
Headquarters: Moscow, Russia URL: http://covergo.comTop 3 Reasons To Join Us Competitive Salary 100% Remote Working on the latest tech for the Insurtech Market Leader About UsAt CoverGo, our mission is to help insurance companies and banks to make insurance.
PhD / MSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or related fieldExperience programming in Java, C++, Python or related languageSound theoretical understanding of machine learning and statistical concepts, with deep and demonstrable expertise.
Job Overview:The Software Engineer I position will be working in a fun, challenging, fast-paced environment using scrum methodologies to drive and deliver solutions on Windstream’s vast network, technologies, and be a driving force in our Network Management.
PhD degree with 4 years of applied research experience or a Masters degree and 6+ years of experience of applied research experience3+ years of experience in building machine learning models for business applicationExperience programming in Java, C++,.
Company DescriptionImproving healthcare through innovative technology is at the core of Intelerad’s work. Our scalable medical imaging platform connects clinicians to a powerful imaging ecosystem that is fast, smart, and tapped into the data they need,.