Position: Linux Kernel Software developer
Location: Remote , USA
- 10+ years C (at least)/ C++ in Kernel (Redhat/ Susse etc. enterprise level) - Security knowledge - Linux
- Specify, design, implement and port Linux software in a dynamic product development environment.
- Design code with special attention to performance, correctness, and security.
- Design software that is suited for elastic cloud computing, secure provisioning and booting for deployment in large scale configurations including public and hybrid clouds.
- Research relevant standards (e.g., TLS, OAUTH, OpenID Connect, FIPS, PKI, FIPS, UEFI Secure Boot, TLS, AES etc), design products that integrate seamlessly into the emerging ecosystems while conforming to these security standards. Work closely with security engineers across product and functional groups. Consult and support engineers in these areas.
- Work with the system test team to define test plans, troubleshoot and resolve software defects. Develop unit tests. Coach and mentor junior engineers in the team
- BS in a technical subject such as Computer Science, Math, or Engineering
- Prior experience as an Architect, specifically in Linux, implementing new software features
- At least 2 years of prior experience designing security features in Linux
- Strong problem solving, expert troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Prior experience working within a matrix/ cross-functional environment to collaborate to achieve results
- Knowledge and passion for solid software engineering practices, release processes and project life cycles
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100.00 - $150.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: MBI (T2)Requisition Type: PipelineGDIT is looking for a Senior Engineer/Computer Scientist to work with the Veteran's Affairs (VA) on the VA's Accelerating VA Innovation and Learning (AVAIL) project.The AVAIL.
Contract W2, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 MonthsDepends on ExperienceJob DescriptionSr. C++ DeveloperContractCandidate must be willing to relocate to either of the below locations within 8 weeks of hire-date:Alpharetta, GANY, NYMenlo Park, CAJersey City,.
By making evidence the heart of security, we help customers stay ahead of ever-changing cyber-attacks.Corelight is the cybersecurity company that transforms network and cloud activity into evidence. Evidence that elite defenders use to proactively hunt.
Job DescriptionRemote: Position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.The Software Defined Vehicle (SDV) team supports the definition, design,.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Software Engineer (C++) to join an Information Technology company that works to provide the data and technology needed for trusted connections. The Software Engineer will have the responsibility of release management,.
More jobs by this company
Location: Ontology Taxonomy Semantic Engineer Location: Thousand Oaks, CA - Remote, USA- 100% Full time/PermanentGraph and Semantic Data Consultants will require multi-disciplinary capabilities required to explain, design and create powerful knowledge.
Position- Pyspark Lead DeveloperLocation- Louisville, KY -remote 10+ Years of total IT experience with 4-5 years of hands-on experience implementing enterprise BigData, Python, Pyspark applications.Strong experience implementing bigdata solutions on.
Position: Azure developer Location: Louisville, KY -100% Remote Work8+ years of experience in creating Data Platform Solutions3+ years of Hadoop and Azure Cloud Technologies building. pipelines using PysparkMust have Terraform and DevOps knowledge and.
Position: Oracle Data Integrator developer Location: Remote -USA Skills: Oracle Data Integrator, PL/SQL, OBIEEOracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12.x and higher, hands-on development experience involving Topology, Configurations, Knowledge modules.Oracle RDBMS.
Position: .Net Azure Lead Location: Louisville, KY(Remote)9+ years of relevant experience in Microsoft .net stack with at least 3+ years of experience in Lead roleMandatory Skills: 9+ years of experience C#, ASP.NET, MVC with .NET 3.5, .NET core, Ajax.
Position: Kernel Software developer Location: Remote , USA10+ years C (at least)/ C++ in Kernel (Redhat/ Susse etc. enterprise level) - Security knowledge - LinuxSpecify, design, implement and port Linux software in a dynamic product development environment..