We have been retained by our start-up, fintech client, now a division of a larger, established organization, to deliver a Senior Software Engineer on a full-time, direct hire basis, 100% remote work from anywhere in the USA.
We are seeking an experienced API and backend services engineer who can hit the ground running and help lead the development of high throughput, low latency, network data applications, using cloud native practices and patterns. You will collaborate directly with a small team to build and deliver the mission critical foundational Google Remote Procedure Call ( gRPC API ) services that our customers depend on to support their applications.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain middle-tier services
- Follow lean agile approach to project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Continually optimize applications for speed and scale
The desired candidate can collaborate, design and develop as a team, and be entrusted to get things done, including solving complicated technical problems with software with this small team. We seek someone interested in mentoring developers. This is an excellent opportunity for growth and collaboration, some leadership, excellent cutting edge and sophisticated products, and some very interesting and complex software problems to solve.
- 3+ years experience thriving in API engineering positions , delivering user experience at scale. using languages/platforms like C# and/or golang / Go Language
- Experience with linux and cloud native/ containerized deployments (AWS, or Azure, this using AWS here, and docker)
- Experience with ci/cd pipelines and an understanding of the value they provide
- Experience testing front ends that consume APIs.
- A strong understanding of distributed systems in the cloud and how architectural decisions affect performance and maintainability
- A strong understand of site reliability engineering (SRE) and site operations or DevOps.
- Solid experience designing for and troubleshooting high performance, low latency, network data applications
Experience with gRPC API preferred, but REST API experience is totally fine, or web sockets helps.
Experience working with real time financial data streams running on high performance networks, TCP, UDP, Multi-Cast, or experience most often found at the exchanges, or brokerages, or any real-time financial data providers like Bloomberg, for example. Real-time trading / financial / quotes data stream experience. Experience with low latency financial market data applications, financial markets, or high speed data network streaming.
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Annual Salary: $115,000 – 155,000 / year
Benefits: annual bonus, life, health, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, ADD, short-term disability, paid-time-off (PTO), paid-vacation, paid-sick time off
Location: 100% Remote from within the USA
Immigration: US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Remote career opportunity: Senior Software Engineer, API fintech job post:
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: MBI (T2)Requisition Type: PipelineGDIT is looking for a Senior Engineer/Computer Scientist to work with the Veteran's Affairs (VA) on the VA's Accelerating VA Innovation and Learning (AVAIL) project.The AVAIL.
Contract W2, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 MonthsDepends on ExperienceJob DescriptionSr. C++ DeveloperContractCandidate must be willing to relocate to either of the below locations within 8 weeks of hire-date:Alpharetta, GANY, NYMenlo Park, CAJersey City,.
By making evidence the heart of security, we help customers stay ahead of ever-changing cyber-attacks.Corelight is the cybersecurity company that transforms network and cloud activity into evidence. Evidence that elite defenders use to proactively hunt.
Job DescriptionRemote: Position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.The Software Defined Vehicle (SDV) team supports the definition, design,.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Software Engineer (C++) to join an Information Technology company that works to provide the data and technology needed for trusted connections. The Software Engineer will have the responsibility of release management,.