EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We're looking for a Firmware Engineer to join our team to help us develop and build the best products to protect those that put themselves in harm's way.
You'll work on designing, coding and testing firmware for Company Six's robotic products.
- Experience with embedded linux systems.
- Comfortable programming in C/C++ for embedded systems.
- Comfortable working in C++ and writing applications for embedded Linux.
- Working knowledge of shell scripting.
- Knowledge of electronics, schematics, layout tools and related systems.
- Comfortable troubleshooting PCBs and reworking components as needed.
- Ability to use lab test equipment to diagnose firmware issues (ossiciscope, etc).
- Comfortable using GIT for source control.
- Ability to use Slack for team collaboration.
We'd be particularly delighted to hire someone with:
- 3-15 Years of experience working with embedded linux systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- Working knowledge of consumer electronics manufacturing processes.
- Experience working with Nordic nRF52 series chips.
- Experience using CI/CD workflows to automate build processes.
- Experience performing root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
- Willingness to travel to Boulder 1-3 times per year.
Most importantly, we are looking for:
- People who care deeply about creating robots that help save lives.
- People who are team players and enjoy wearing many hats to achieve our goals.
- A commitment to being part of a thoughtful, ethical and inclusive workplace.
This position can be remote in the US or onsite at our beautiful Boulder Colorado office. While our headquarters is in Boulder, we have employees located in many locations throughout the world.
Compensation: The salary range for this role is $88,000 - $131,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills and certifications.
Benefits: Company Six offers 100% paid medical plan (buy up plans also available), dental and vision insurance; short-term & long-term disability, life insurance, AD&D insurance, stock options, unlimited PTO, every other Friday off, ability to work remotely full time, and a cell phone reimbursement.
We encourage and welcome applicants with any and all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and competencies. All decisions regarding hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge are based on qualifications, merit, and the needs of the business. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
C++ Embedded Engineer 100% REMOTELong Tern.Note: Need only visa independent W2 consultant..Skills and Experience Required:5+ years working under a prescribed development process (methodically following rigid process)Extensive C++ and/or C experience.
4+ years of experience in Product, Technical Program or Project Management, or similar role leading a cross-functional technical team4+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling).
Job Overview:This position will interface with project management teams, conduct threat assessments, create security plans, coordinate security contracts, liaise with local law enforcement, provide security awareness and training to project staff, and.
Job Description: -Experience between 6 years to 10 years in DevelopmentSenior C/C++ Developer with a strong STL and responsible for the design and development of medium to highly complex systems.Works with project managers to understand systems and consults.
We are a well-known simulation software company- building applications that allow our clients to build 3D models and simulations of physical phenomena, in a variety of industries. Right now we're looking for a strong C++ developer, with a background.