We are seeking a skilled C programmer to implement the company’s cryptographic methods on a wide range of microcontrollers used in IoT products. This position can be remote but is based out of our Shelton, CT office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop software in C for various microcontrollers such as ARM Cortex, RISC-V, Microchip/Atmel AVR, TI MSP430, etc.
- Work with Engineering team to develop and implement device-to-device security solutions over a wide range of communications and process automation protocols such as IP, BACnet, Modbus, Zigbee, EtherCAT, etc.
- Assist in specifying, developing, and maintaining code libraries, APIs, and software development kits for use by customers.
- Perform software releases and software quality assurance activities.
- Participate in product definition activities including feature analysis and system tradeoffs.
Requirements: (Education, training, skills etc.)
- Bachelor of Science or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering from a four-year college or university, or equivalent education/experience.
- Relevant experience and/or training in a high-level language. At least three years of experience with C is mandatory. Assembly, C++, Python and/or Java is helpful.
- Experience designing or implementing network and other communications protocols highly desirable.
- Experience working with IDEs, debuggers, emulators, development boards, and code libraries.
- Experience with Linux and real-time operating systems desirable.
- Experience with building automation and industrial control systems helpful, particularly BACnet IP.
- Experience with cryptographic methods such as Elliptic Curve Cryptography, AES, SHA-2 helpful.
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
Why You Will Love Working At Veridify
We’re a remote-first company with team members located across the United States spanning multiple time zones. We build cutting edge cybersecurity products for building automation and industrial IoT. We believe personal connection is the foundation for the great work we do together. In order to build our relationships, we meet with coworkers in person at least once a year at a full company meeting. These are great opportunities to meet the people you work with every day and to do some of the work that is much more difficult to do virtually. Though most of our roles are fully remote, the majority of our leadership positions require limited amounts of travel for in-person meetings throughout the year, primarily to our headquarters in Shelton, CT.
We care about our work but know that we all care about things outside of work, too. Sometimes this looks like being flexible with our time to log on to a critical meeting and other times, it’s our team being flexible for us to attend to life outside of Veridify. We work at a sustainable pace, and trust you to estimate and deliver on your goals.
We offer competitive pay and meaningful opportunities for career advancement. Our benefits to full-time employees include paid time off and holidays, health insurance, and a 401k retirement plan.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Veridify is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How to Apply
Veridify is an equal opportunity employer located in Shelton, CT. We are fully remote-friendly, with tools and processes to support remote employees. Expect at least one yearly face-to-face meeting. We offer benefits to full-time employees which include paid time off and holidays, health insurance, and a 401K retirement plan.
All employees working in the CT office are required to be fully vaccinated.
If you are interested in applying to Veridify, please email your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources department at Jobs@veridify.com.
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Due to our customers and the cryptographic nature of our work, some of our technical positions may require that you be eligible to obtain United States Security Clearance.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Description:365 Retail Markets is the global leader of self-service technology and convenience solutions for the food service industry. Through our combination of MicroMarket, vending, and dining technologies, we offer the best in class point-of-service.
We are seeking a dedicated artificial intelligence engineer to join our growing company. You will work as part of a diverse team of software engineers, data scientists, and machine learning (ML) experts to develop new models and algorithms to apply artificial.
Job Overview:Responsible for helping customers solve business problems through the adoption of IQVIA offerings. Possesses a technical expertise in AI and ML. Works with customers and partners, to navigate which IQVIA offering best suits their needs and.
Requirements· BS inComputer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.Minimum 3 years experience in development of software/firmware for electronic products.Proven experience bringing products to completion on time and on budget.· Proven ability to.
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges.
More jobs by this company
Veridify is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our distributed team responsible for building the Veridify DOME solution. You will join a team implementing applications running on everything from small appliances all the way up to cloud-based.
Veridify is looking for our first DevOps Engineer to join our team. You’ll work on building out and improving our continuous integration / continuous delivery infrastructure, enhancing our performance monitoring capabilities, and helping with integrations.