As a computer vision software intern, you will be joining a small, tightly knit group of engineers & designers committed to solving niche and specific problems in the sports space. This involves improving and testing Tennibot's object detection models/algorithms. This internship is an amazing opportunity to work on outdoor autonomous robots dealing with real interactions outside the lab environment. Everyday will probably be working on something different/new, you will learn a ton and get experiences that would be hard to find elsewhere. Unlike many other intern positions, you will be a critical part of the team and will have a direct impact on the success of the product and the company.
- Improve and optimize our current object detection models and algorithms.
- Develop machine learning pipeline to improve efficiency in model training, model deployment and monitoring.
- Research and prototype the latest models and algorithms for object detection and human pose estimation.
- Deploy machine learning models on edge devices.
Pursuing MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, Robotics, or a related field.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to write clean and structured code.
- Experience with robots operating on real-time onboard processing.
- Strong C++ , Python, ROS and Linux skills. Experience developing with OpenCV andTensorFlow.
- Prior experience with the following: robotics, computer vision, visual tracking algorithms.
- Software development on embedded platforms or large scale cloud services using C/C++ or Python.
- Free tennis lessons.
- Late hours - We are mostly Night Owls :)
- Competitive benefits.
- Real world experience working on robots in the field.
We believe that the experience of working with startups like Tennibot can be invaluable. In addition to the real world experience and the opportunity to work with an amazing group of dedicated engineers and designers, many of our previous interns either became full-time team members or moved on to work for companies like Google, Epic Games, Amazon and Lockheed Martin.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: