Security Clearance Requirement: Secret
This is a full-time position offering excellent benefits.
Aperio Global is seeking a DevSecOps Developer to support the HQDA CIO G6 Enterprise Cloud Management Office (ECMO) with development of the Army Cloud based on a hybrid, multi-cloud solution focused on moving the Army to its objective state of convergence. Provide the technical leadership and direction in implementing enterprise information/data management practices. Responsible for leading and engaging in information/data management projects including the Enterprise Information Architecture, information models and flows, data dictionaries, data standards, and data quality standards and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a related Engineering or Mathematics field with strong concentration in programming.
- 5-10 years of software development experience
- Proficient in C/C++ or XML, Python, Windows GUI development in an agile development environment
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Willingness to learn, solve problems, and perform in a dynamic work environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with emphasis communicating issues and opportunities to government customers.
- Proven experience in transactional data modeling, dimensional modeling and object-oriented modeling. Proven experience in developing scalable design of entities using advanced data structures (e.g., tall tables) is a plus. Experience in developing data models that support, inter alia, time dependency, historical tracings, taxonomies (simple and complex), and multilingual data. Knowledge of application modeling languages/techniques (e.g., UML, OML, entity relationship modeling, DFDs) including the ability to create and read the associated diagrams.
- Proven experience creating enterprise models incorporating master and reference data. Experience in creation of data dictionaries, defining metadata management approaches and governance processes. Experience in developing and implementing IT architecture plans, Enterprise Information Architecture standard and guidelines, software development methodologies and strategic plans. Experience in developing data sharing standards and architecting scalable service-oriented solutions. Solid understanding of transaction and information systems, data warehouses, data marts, ODS, MDM methodologies and life cycle as well as ETL and MDM technologies.
- Experience translating pseudo code or engineering tools into user-friendly, mature tools
- Experience with workflow automation, requirement verification, and testing automation.
- Experience in XML or Windows GUI development
- Working within a DevSecOps environment, cloud-based testing,
- Coding with imagery or other large data sets
- Understanding of image product format (NITF, MPEG) or image compression (JPEG 2000, H.264),
- Experience writing and maintaining custom scripts to increase work efficiency
Aperio Global fosters a diverse work environment and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and offer employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other distinction protected by federal, state or local laws.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting