Hardsuit Labs is looking for a self-motivated, collaborative, and enthusiastic gameplay engineer to join a seasoned team working on an unannounced title for PC and consoles. This is an opportunity to work with a successful engineering team on a fast-paced, competitive, cooperative, multiplayer game. The is a full-time, benefits-eligible position located onsite in our West Seattle studio.
- You enjoy working with fast-paced, multidisciplinary teams.
- You have a track record of open, honest communication across all levels of an organization.
- Experience implementing gameplay features in the engine is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will bring 4 or more years of professional C or C++ coding experience to the role.
- If this sounds like you, apply now to join an outstanding engineering department.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Collaborate daily with a multi-disciplinary team to build, maintain, and extend our codebase.
- Write and maintain production-quality C++ code that follows good coding standards.
- Actively seek input and feedback from peers, team, and project leadership.
- Be proactive at fixing issues discovered through gameplay/QA testing.
- Assist engineering leadership in API implementation across the entire project team.
- Assist in creating work estimates and support team members in achieving project deadlines.
What You Will Bring:
- Extensive personal experience using C or C++ to solve technological challenges.
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of 3D math (trigonometry, calculus, linear algebra) as it applies to video games.
Nice to Haves:
- 4+ years of professional experience with C or C++.
- Experience with the UE4 game engine.
- Experience working on a personal game project.
- Experience providing realistic estimates of production-quality code.
- Degree in computer science, applied math, or related field.
About Hardsuit Labs:
It takes talented, driven people to make great games. Here at Hardsuit Labs, we work hard to create and to maintain an environment that not only attracts those people and keeps them here, but that allows them to thrive and to do what they do best – to make great games. It’s not always as easy as it sounds, but it really is that simple.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position: iOS Mobile DeveloperDepartment: Product DevelopmentWork Schedule: DaysSalary: ExemptSupervisor: Manager of Software DevelopmentVelocity, A Managed Services Company is looking for passionate and experienced developers who want to play a critical role in the development,.
Location: RemoteJob Description:Sability is the 2020 UKG Worldwide Partner of the Year! Join our team and experience the culture of an award-winning team.Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join our HCM Managed Services team. As a Sability Payroll Specialist, you
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is seeking a C++ Software Engineer to support the development and integration of Autonomous Underwater Vehicle programs that address existing and emerging maritime missions of national importance for a broad range of customers across multiple Dep
At Mitel, you will have the opportunity to help businesses connect, collaborate and provide better experiences for our customers. You will deliver valuable contributions in creating business success within our global organization utilizing your unique attributes, skills and exper
Job summary:The Red Hat Platform Tools team within our Linux Engineering team is looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join us. In this role, you will need the capacity for technical leadership to specialize in the open source LLVM toolchain and its associated Clang (C and
More jobs by this company
Please apply on our website: https://boards.greenhouse.io/hardsuitlabs.Overview:Come be a part of gaming history! Hardsuit Labs is looking for a highly talented, motivated, and creative Senior Lighting Artist to join them in working on one of the largest AAA game franchises in th