MayStreet Inc. has immediate openings for C++ developers. This is a full-time remote position. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in capital markets data to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the world’s leading global capital markets companies.
In this role, you will be part of a talented and open-minded software team that works on mission-critical applications within capital markets technology. You will have the opportunity to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle – from suggesting the use of emerging technologies to designing, integrating, and upgrading complex architecture.
Who we are
MayStreet is a global software company Headquartered in New York City, servicing the world’s top capital markets trading companies. We’re building the next generation of capital markets technology. Global capital markets are an ocean of fast-moving, interrelated and complex data. Historically it’s been nearly impossible for all but a select few firms to make use of much of this data. MayStreet solves this problem by managing collection, storage and API access to uniquely high-quality data sets.
Current strategic pursuits
We’re looking for outstanding C++ developers to grow our platform’s functionality across asset classes, data sets, and business verticals. Developers on our team have the rare opportunity to work on challenging and important problems as they transform high-quality raw data into actionable insight. Duties include:
- Develop – Write extremely high-quality, reusable and reliable C++ code.
- Problem solve – Use code to solve challenging problems that affect a wide range of capital markets players.
- Collaborate- Interact with adjacent business functions including sales, product development, and client support.
- Exchange specialist – Research and comprehend exchange rules and formats for both public market data and order entry systems.
- New technology – Work with state-of-the-art hardware (top-line CPUs, NVME, Solarflare, ExaNIC).
- Research – Explore and implement new C++, OS, and hardware features.
- Excellent C/C++ skills
- Strong work ethic and a commitment to seeing tasks through
- Excellent problem solving, coding and design skills
- In-depth C++ developer experience
- Ability to design, develop, and implement efficient code
- Excellent problem solver
- Superb communication skills
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid medical, dental and vision insurance package
- 401K with matching
- Company stock options
- Generous personal-time-off package
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Catered lunch
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
MayStreet is an equal opportunity employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Location: RemoteJob Description:Sability is the 2020 UKG Worldwide Partner of the Year! Join our team and experience the culture of an award-winning team.Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join our HCM Managed Services team. As a Sability Payroll Specialist, you
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is seeking a C++ Software Engineer to support the development and integration of Autonomous Underwater Vehicle programs that address existing and emerging maritime missions of national importance for a broad range of customers across multiple Dep
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryProducts and TechnologyJob DetailsWhat you will be doing:Our team has been building and extending the visualization capab
Payroll Specialist – RemoteAbout EdTec:EdTec Inc. (edtec.com) is a social enterprise committed to improving public education by supporting charter schools with business, operations, and performance services. EdTec is growing on a national scale and currently works with scho
TEECOM | We Make Technology Work in BuildingsDo you want to launch or advance a career at the intersection of technology and the built environment? Do you want to work with exceptional engineers to creatively solve complex problems? Do you want to work with clients to take their.
More jobs by this company
MayStreet Inc. has immediate openings for C++ developers to join our Feeds Integration Team. This is a full-time remote position. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in capital markets data to join us as we continue providing technology
MayStreet has an immediate opening for a Data Engineer. This is a full-time remote position. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic problem-solver with an interest in capital markets data to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the world