Hardsuit Labs is looking for a self-motivated, collaborative, and enthusiastic gameplay engineer to join a seasoned team working on an unannounced title for PC and consoles. This is an opportunity to work with a successful engineering team on a fast-paced, competitive, cooperative, multiplayer game. The is a full-time, benefits-eligible position located onsite in our West Seattle studio.
- You enjoy working with fast-paced, multidisciplinary teams.
- You have a track record of open, honest communication across all levels of an organization.
- Experience implementing gameplay features in the engine is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will bring 4 or more years of professional C or C++ coding experience to the role.
- If this sounds like you, apply now to join an outstanding engineering department.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Collaborate daily with a multi-disciplinary team to build, maintain, and extend our codebase.
- Write and maintain production-quality C++ code that follows good coding standards.
- Actively seek input and feedback from peers, team, and project leadership.
- Be proactive at fixing issues discovered through gameplay/QA testing.
- Assist engineering leadership in API implementation across the entire project team.
- Assist in creating work estimates and support team members in achieving project deadlines.
What You Will Bring:
- Extensive personal experience using C or C++ to solve technological challenges.
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of 3D math (trigonometry, calculus, linear algebra) as it applies to video games.
Nice to Haves:
- 4+ years of professional experience with C or C++.
- Experience with the UE4 game engine.
- Experience working on a personal game project.
- Experience providing realistic estimates of production-quality code.
- Degree in computer science, applied math, or related field.
About Hardsuit Labs:
It takes talented, driven people to make great games. Here at Hardsuit Labs, we work hard to create and to maintain an environment that not only attracts those people and keeps them here, but that allows them to thrive and to do what they do best – to make great games. It’s not always as easy as it sounds, but it really is that simple.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care a
Job Title:Software Development Engineer, C++ or Python Remote UKRole Overview:We are looking for an accomplished Software Development Engineer to join the Data Protection Cloud Services (DPCS) engineering team in Aylesbury. Reporting to the Engineering Director, the focus of this
Signavio by SAP is the leading cloud-based SaaS business transformation and process management company, founded 11 years ago, and based in Berlin. Our international expansion started in 2015 and now, we've opened offices in 10 locations worldwide.We are looking for an experienced
Our Statistics & Privacy team focuses on establishing step-change improvements to advance our long-term business growth. The team's expertise spans many domains including statistics, machine learning, economics, and cryptography. We develop methodologies, design and prototype
Remote, United StatesCore EngineeringThe Challenge:At Netflix, we are passionate about delivering the best viewing experience to our members, no matter what they watch, where they watch, or how they watch. We care about video quality, whether you are home watching Our Planet on t
More jobs by this company
Please apply on our website: https://boards.greenhouse.io/hardsuitlabs.Overview:Come be a part of gaming history! Hardsuit Labs is looking for a highly talented, motivated, and creative Senior Lighting Artist to join them in working on one of the largest AAA game franchises in th