Job Title:Software Development Engineer, C++ or Python Remote UK
Role Overview:We are looking for an accomplished Software Development Engineer to join the Data Protection Cloud Services (DPCS) engineering team in Aylesbury. Reporting to the Engineering Director, the focus of this opportunity is to work within a scrum team delivering high-quality services and features in McAfee's Cloud Data Protection suite. The DPCS team oversees the core DLP services which are central to McAfee's UCE/SASE data protection products.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
About the role:
- In the role of C++ Software Engineer you will be an important contributor to an experienced engineering team developing all aspects of cloud services – including architecture, security, feature development, test automation, performance and stability
- You will work as part of a scrum team, assisting in the creation of story backlog, task breakdowns and estimates
- 5+ years of C++ experience
- Experience with containers (Docker, k8s, helm)
- Linux/networking knowledge
- Scripting experience (bash/python/perl/similar)
- Experience working with DevOps and cloud services
- Experience with public cloud providers (AWS/GCP) is a 'nice to have'
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Committed to the development of high-quality software
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Pentalog is looking for a C++ Developer to join a remote project dedicated to an Austrian company with 50 years of experience under the belt. Our client offers integrated solutions (both hardware and software) for command and control centers in various areas (airport, industry, p
CHEF'STORESUMMARYLooking for 2 candidates to be based out of Northern California or Portland Oregon & Boise IdahoArea Manager – Asset Protection will participate in the development and the execution of company Asset Protection programs and strategies. Responsibilities i
Summary: This individual is responsible for supporting HR Business Partners with customer projects and needs. HR Associates serve as the technical experts of the team while facilitating basic HR questions through our help desk. Enhanced knowledge of iSolved HCM functionality is r
Fully Remote roleDon’t just land a job. Launch your future.Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that
We're looking for a Mid-level Software Developer to join our team! You will be involved in the entire development life cycle, as well as be responsible for planning, conducting, and coordinating software development activities across several projects in an R&D environment.We