Description: We are looking for experienced OOP Developers to join our large-scale projects at RSI.
Leveraging your experience with requirements definition and analysis, you will be responsible for applying your OOP knowledge to learn Blaze Advisor and complete the full life-cycle of business rules development including rules definition and extraction, translation, code development, loading, testing, implementation, and ongoing change management. Leveraging your debugging and log reading skills you will help troubleshoot issues. You will be part of a core group of consultants directly interacting with clients and must be able to listen attentively and translate requirements into concrete rules.
This position is remote based.
Internally, this role is titled Sr Consultant.
- BS in Business, MIS, Computer Science, or related work experience
- Immediate authorization to work in the US
- Strong understanding and proven application of standard development techniques (OOP, SDLC, Agile)
- Background in Object Oriented programming (i.e. C#.Net or Java)
- Strong SQL background, specifically with stored procedures
- Ability to read system logs
- Curiosity and perseverance for debugging
- Ability to translate client requirements into business solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients
- Professional demeanor
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Experience with business rules engine tools such as Blaze or Pega
- Familiarity with TFS or Azure DevOps
- Experience with large-scale public sector IT projects, especially for Revenue or Finance agencies
RSI is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Ready to be a Titan?ServiceTitan is looking for a Data Quality Analyst to join our New Markets department. Strong candidates will have basic knowledge of the SQL server, TSQL, ETL operations, and SSIS packages in addition to strong analytical and critical.
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs? Do you seek a workplace where you grow and transform your career?The IT Application Engineering manager will report to.
We are Farmers!We are… more than just your favorite commercials. We are a passionate, award winning, equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce. We are dedicated to supporting the well-being of our people through our.
eNGINE builds Technical Teams. We are a Solutions and Placement firm shaped by decades of interaction with Technical professionals. Our inspiration is continuous learning and engagement with the markets we serve, the talent we represent, and the teams.
Myticas Consulting is currently seeking an Front-End/React Developer for a contract position with our direct client based in Lake County, IL.Top Required Skill Set:Front-end Development with ReactCreating Toolkit for Web ApplicationsGitHubStorybookDesign.
More jobs by this company
Description:We are looking for experienced OOP Developers to join our large-scale projects at RSI.Leveraging your experience with requirements definition and analysis, you will be responsible for applying your OOP knowledge to learn Blaze Advisor and.
Description:We are looking to welcome two Senior QA Engineers to provide senior-level technical expertise to RSI’s technology teams to ensure the high quality of RSI’s new or upgraded software systems, products, and/or service offerings.Senior QA Engineers.
Description:We are looking to welcome an experienced SSIS Developer with C# exposure to lead a team of Interface Developers across several projects. You will manage, with support from the project management team, a team of developers through the Software.