QuoteRush is a leading InsureTech company specializing in comparative rater technology for home, auto, and flood insurance. Our goal is to provide an exceptional experience for our end users who rely on us to optimize their workflow.
We are seeking a talented C# Developer with an interest in automation, API's, and user experience.
This is a full-time position, local to South Florida.
- Contribute to and maintain our existing desktop applications
- Perform tasks and provide status reports on projects as directed by a supervisor
- Follow business requirements for all parts of the development process
- Complete mapping and data translation tasks for new systems
- Test and diagnose the automation procedure of 3rdparty websites and APIs.
- Minimum 3-year of Experience working in the .NET Framework stack
- Comfort working with the WinForms Designer
- Experience with white-box testing
- Understanding of web service technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, and REST
- Experience with version control software/methodologies
- Ability to work independently on assignments with regular check-ins from a supervisor
- An eagerness to learn and incorporate feedback into future tasks
- 3-5 years C# Experience in WinForms
- Experience with data-bindings and event driven UI development
- Experience with Selenium Web Driver
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID Design Principles
- Basic familiarity with consuming security technologies such as 2FA
- Basic understanding of CI/CD workflow
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- General curiosity about new technologies
- Comfortable working in the DOM Explorer of a webpage
- Prior exposure to MySQL
- A sense of humor
Applicants may be asked to provide examples of previous work or complete a coding task to demonstrate some or all the above-mentioned qualifications.
Pay to be negotiated at time of hiring.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
- REST: 2 years (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Jack Henry & Associates, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products.
Sr. Software Development Engineer in TestLocation: RemoteNo H1'sCreates and maintains automation framework, enables continuous testing, evaluates tools for client-acing applications and supporting processes.ESSENTIAL DUTIESAnalyze the flow of code and.
Description:DescriptionAt VertexOne, helping utilities provide the best customer service experience is what we do. It’s been in the DNA of our people since we started supporting utilities’ customer experience needs over 20 years ago. And that commitment.
Position: QA (API Testing)Location: RemoteDuration: FTE or ContractMandatory skill: ACCELQRESPONSIBILITIES:Will be responsible for automation in testing Web Service, SQL database.Developing test cutting edge applications and products at the user level.
Overview:As you look for your next position, you're probably looking for something that is more meaningful and significant. You want to be surrounded by a skilled team who shares their passion for success. You want an environment that is progressive.