C# Web Developer (Full-Stack)
Level 5 Advertising is a full-service marketing agency specializing in the RV, Marine and Powersports industries. Our mission is to enrich the lives of the people we touch from our employees to yours. We are passionate about delivering true ROI by constantly managing, measuring, and optimizing your marketing. We don’t “set it and forget it” like so many of our competitors. We utilize the latest technology, cutting-edge creative, and overall best practices to move your dealership to the next level.
About the Role:
We are looking for an innovative Full-Stack Application Developer who thrives on wearing all kinds of hats! If you love working on all aspects of the application stack, you have found your home. We need a sharp and seasoned C# app developer who is just as comfortable with troubleshooting performance issues to creating new and exciting features in web applications. Must have a desire to understand requirements and get to the best solution, not just any old solution. You will work directly with Director of Software Development and fellow app developers
Here is more of what you’ll get to do:
Extend and maintain C# web applications and web APIs.
- Styling websites using HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS, and LESS.
- Create and modify C# ETL applications.
- Create and update SQL stored procedures.
- Assist fellow developers in supporting the platform infrastructure.
- Create various utilities and applications to automate business processes.
What you must have:
- Strong .NET C# coding skills with .Net Core, with emphasis on MVC web applications.
- At least 3 years writing/building production .Net Core C# web applications.
- A good working knowledge of responsive design, CSS, LESS, and Bootstrap.
- Ability to write and troubleshoot SQL well beyond basic CRUD, including stored procedures, views, and table DDL ops.
- A clear and concise communicator, both verbal and written, employs active listening techniques
- Experience working with Linux and minor shell scripting
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines like Jenkins or other build automation system
- Comfortable working with Docker, including creating images
- Some experience working with NGINX is a bonus.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Jack Henry & Associates, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products.
At Ready Education, we are deeply committed to improving student success worldwide by crafting digital experiences that build community and increase student engagement.We help Higher Education institutions like Stanford, Cornell and MIT to engage with.
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for a Sr. Software Engineer for a Financial Services company who delivers technology & investment solutions that connect the ‘financial services’ industry and who are head-quartered in King of Prussia, PA. - (100%.
Overview:As you look for your next position, you're probably looking for something that is more meaningful and significant. You want to be surrounded by a skilled team who shares their passion for success. You want an environment that is progressive.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APARTWe’re looking for an integration developer to build and maintain software integrations across various platforms for our company. In this role, you will identify, plan, and execute integration solutions, ensure ongoing monitoring,.