CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is a top-10 retail mortgage lender with more than 8,000 employees operating 600+ branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized eight times on Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
- The Senior Infrastructure Engineer applies their deep background designing, managing, and building corporate IT infrastructure to enable the platforms and systems that make CrossCountry successful. This job function performs the day-to-day operations of our Network, Cloud, and Platform environments spread across on-prem, SaaS, and private-cloud based infrastructure.
- Daily tasks include maintaining our expansive cloud deployments, Office 365 administration, AWS/Azure infrastructure handling, managing our client endpoint fleet, and participating in an On-call rotation for afterhours support needs.
- In addition to the skills required by a Systems Administrator in an in-house or hosted environment, and knowledge of skills required to provision, manage, monitor, and decommission cloud services, the Senior Infrastructure Engineer role requires additional knowledge and experience around technologies and techniques for automating provision and management of infrastructure in a distributed environment through scripting and configuration management.
- Maintain Corporate Active Directory domain and requisite server infrastructure to maintain a secure and efficient corporate network.
- Management of AWS and Azure infrastructure.
- Support a unified voice and telephony infrastructure.
- Act as a point of escalation for the support services team.
- Interface with vendors and suppliers and escalate technical issues as required.
- Assist with the creation and execution of network security standards.
- Author technical documentation and playbooks to capture company process and to document production systems.
- Support efforts to ship quarterly and annual project initiatives.
Knowledge & Experience
- University degree in computer science or software engineering and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- One or more of the following certifications:
- Strong system administration (Linux/Unix or Windows) at the command-line level.
- Strong scripting skillset.
- Familiar with multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, databases, and networking.
- Understanding of cloud security best practices.
- Experience with templates and other configurable items to enable automation.
- Familiarity with deployment techniques (and tools) in a distributed environment.
- Familiarity of monitoring techniques in a dynamic environment.
- Design of self-healing and fault-tolerant services.
- Familiarity developing with RESTful API interfaces.
- Basic understanding of relational and non-relational databases.
- Familiarity with messaging and queuing services.
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code: design and security, configuration management, integration, deployment, performance monitoring and tuning, automation of infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages (C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.).
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and act on it.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail. Highly self-motivated and directed. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Highly organized and flexible to work after-hours as required if on-call.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Working at Branch:Branch is a massively multiplayer online social gaming platform that enables users to create, monetize, and enjoy a variety of games and experiences. Working at Branch means you'll be a part of a revolution in gaming and will be able.
9045Position SummaryThe Sr. Software Development Engineer is responsible for supporting the development of the client’s cloud-based marketplace platform. Partners of the client need to be onboarded into this marketplace platform where the partners can.
Do you have 5+ years of C# experience? Do you have 2-5+ years with Agile Methodology? Are you currently working as a Qualified Software Developer with 5+ years' work experience (or a comparable combination of education and experience) in software development.
Project DescriptionWe are working with a project, which applies machine learning methods to seismic interpretation to reduce the risk of oil and gas exploration and the cost of field development.Our Company is looking for talented developer to join one.
ResponsibilitiesC#/.Net Software Development EngineerFully remoteThe Vacancy:Want to be part of something really exciting? We are transforming the way health and care is delivered. Working with our customers, we are leading the way in the delivery of.