This position can be on site or remote.
This position will work with a project team to develop and enhance multi departmental data exchange, using an asynchronous message brokering system. Technologies include Microsoft BizTalk, C#, XML, SOAP & other API Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Microsoft SQL Server, and in some cases Business Process Execution Language (BPEL). Specifically, this position will work with structured XML that adheres to the Global Justice XML Data Model (GJXDM) standards within a Microsoft BizTalk server environment. Responsibilities may include:
- Create and/or modify
- BizTalk transformations
- BizTalk orchestrations
- Complex XML Schemas
- Other new or existing programs
- Plan and develop test data for validation
- Analyze and correct technical issues
- Evaluate and recommend alternative application design solutions
- Maintain and communicate status of work performed
- Create appropriate documentation to project needs
- Work with functional and technical staff to gather documentation related to current system architecture and application requirements
- Contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by actively participating as a member of the team
- BizTalk development
- C# .NET back-end programming
- Web service (to include SOAP) development and implementation
- Complex XML structures/schemas
- Reporting technologies
- Systems analysis and design
- Design and construction of client/server applications
- MS SQL Server databases
- Demonstrates professional organization, documentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with justice case management systems
- Experience working with a multi-agency criminal data exchange
- Training and mentoring of BizTalk, API web services, and integration concepts
- Knowledge of GJXDM standard
- Experience with Business Process Execution Language (BPEL)
Collaborate with others,
Work closely with other in-house developers,
Ability to communicate effectively with external stakeholders as well as internal staff at all levels,
start date is flexible but interviews will take place immediately so submit your resume immediately for consideration.
work on-site or remote
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $100,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Steps are also taken on a regular basis to keep a healthy work place.
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Working at Branch:Branch is a massively multiplayer online social gaming platform that enables users to create, monetize, and enjoy a variety of games and experiences. Working at Branch means you'll be a part of a revolution in gaming and will be able.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Senior Software Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products. This position's responsibilities include:Designing, writing and testing high quality and r
Title: Biztalk Developer Location: 100% RemoteDuration: 2 Months Hours to work 20 to 40 Hrs/WeekDuties: This position will work with a project team to develop and enhance multi-agency criminal data exchange, using an asynchronous message brokering system..
Piper Companies is looking for a EDI Developer for a leading healthcare analytics organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the EDI Developer:You will be responsible for the EDI development and building.
We are looking for a Backend C# Developer for our client who will be responsible for applications development in an enterprise architecture environment within the .NET framework using C#. This role is a 1+ year contract and will sit remote.ContractWork.
Piper Companies is looking for a Facets Developer for a leading healthcare analytics organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the Facets Developer:You will be responsible for the Facets development, configuration,.
Piper Companies is looking for a Software Developer, EDI for a leading healthcare analytics organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the Software Developer, EDI:You will be responsible for the EDI development.