The Sr. Software Development Engineer is responsible for supporting the development of the client’s cloud-based marketplace platform. Partners of the client need to be onboarded into this marketplace platform where the partners can then deploy their solutions. Partners solutions can be packaged as a single VM, an ARM Solution template, Managed Application and as a SaaS application that are built on Linux and/or Windows OSes and may use cloud orchestrators like Docket Swarm and Kubernetes. If you are a passionate software developer who likes large scale projects and working with a diverse group of developers, this position is for you!
Must Have Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience with using and deploying applications in Microsoft Azure
- 7+ years of experience with Windows Server and Linux Operative Systems
- 7+ years of experience with PowerShell and Bash
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop technical commercial solutions that will successfully onboard new partners into the marketplace platform
- Partners will need to architect, design, implement and test their solutions for deployment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field preferred
- Working experience developing and deploying Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Good understanding of the HTTP Protocol
- Experience working with Active Directory Authentication
- Experience with YAML and C#/Java strongly preferred
- Can efficiently work with a large code base.
- Enjoys discussing technical ideas/designs in a team environment.
- Ability to implement solutions with the end user in mind
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for clear, inclusive, and collaborative feedback.
- Self-organized, with the ability to work with several scrum-teams.
- Driving collaboration across cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated strong ability to remotely work well within a team environment, or independently; strong interpersonal and teamwork skills; ability to work and interact effectively with team members from other disciplines, cultures, and organizations
- Ability to take initiative to ask questions, ask for help, or provide updates, without reluctance
- Ability to meet the eligibility requirements for working in the US without RLA sponsorship for employment visa status
- Strong computer skills that include proficiency with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio), and SharePoint
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to feel; reach with hand and arms, and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- At times, may require more than 40 hours per week to perform the duties of the position.
- The position typically operates in a standard office environment.
- This role may use standard office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Salary 30,000 - 50,000 USD per year Requirements:- About the role:The Security Architect is responsible for designing, building, testing, and implementing security systems within our organization's IT network. This role is expected to have a thorough.