Synapri is looking for a Senior Dynamics Business Central / NAV Developer available for new contracts.
We are working with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, who is searching for a Senior Dynamics 365 Business Central / NAV Developer to work on a client project for an initial 6-month contract. As a Senior Developer, you will be expected to be involved in all aspects of a NAV/BC lifecycle, including pre-sales activities and the creation of prototypes and developing high quality code in line with best practices. Good knowledge of data migration and the wider Microsoft stack would advantageous.
- Experience in developing Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC / NAV Solutions that adhere to best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Stack, Including, C#, SQL Server and SharePoint
- Good working knowledge, of Microsoft Technology Stack and dealing with stakeholders.
- Understanding of PowerApps,
- Understanding of Integration within Azure LogicApps / Flow
Remote opportunity (UK based)
Day rate £560 – Inside IR35 – open to negotiation
6-month contract initially with scope for extension
If you are available and interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply directly or email [email protected] for more information.
- Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available for this position and all candidates must already be based in the UK.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
Salary 30,000 - 50,000 USD per year Requirements:- About the role:The Security Architect is responsible for designing, building, testing, and implementing security systems within our organization's IT network. This role is expected to have a thorough.