Role: Vantage developer
Location: 100% Remote
# of positions: 2
Rate: $62-65/hr on C2C to Vendor
Critical skills for selection: knowledge of Vantage
- In-depth knowledge of Life Insurance domain with focus on Vantage IP product, to act as functional SME for project team: knowledge of typical insurance business functions like underwriting and policy issue, payment processing, anniversary, disbursement, withdrawal, correspondence, non-forfeiture, lapse processing, state reporting, billing, policy servicing, product set-up, claims processing
- Strong experience with Insurance Policy Administration Systems like nbA, Cyberlife, wMA, iGo or Inspro.
- Develop complete and detailed understanding of applications for the required products and transactions. Drive the requirements, design, testing and implementation of operational and system enhancements to ensure production capabilities and system performance are both effective and efficient.
- Knowledge of OIPA configuration language, OR a strong set of traditional programming skills (C, C#, Java etc.)
- Comprehensive working knowledge of database concepts and a strong understanding of SQL query building and optimization
- Create test scenarios and develop test plans to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated in to the system design.
- Knowledge and experience working in an onsite/offshore engagement model
Job Types: Contract, Full-time
Pay: $59,982.58 - $140,625.43 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial.
Company DescriptionIntelligent compliance. Sustainable progress. A safer world. At 3E we help our clients ensure safety, compliance and sustainability. We provide actionable intelligence and solutions that empower safer, more sustainable products and.
Position SummaryThe Applications Developer is responsible for working with the client development team on building best-in-class AI features across various applications across the client’s cloud-based platforms. If you are a developer who enjoys working.
Company DescriptionWe are a privately held Saas company operating in the logistics industry. Our team has developed cutting-edge software that empowers logistics service providers to run their entire businesses. Our software automates a significant amount.
How many opportunities do you get at building a great product, profitable company, and revolutionize an industry?Avanti Markets is a 365 Retail Markets company, and this role will focus on supporting their product development. We don’t sell snacks, instead.
More jobs by this company
**local candidates strongly preferred **candidate must be able to come to Richmond, VA to pick up laptop Provide comprehensive SharePoint Online, MS Teams, Canvas Apps, and Power Automate support. The primary focus of this role is the analysis, implementation,.