Sr. Software Engineer – Delphi, UI, Java/C#, OS
Medsphere positively impacts patient care by delivering award-winning healthcare IT solutions and software for providers of every size and budget.
We are an accomplished organization of committed clinical and technology professionals working to make quality healthcare IT solutions accessible to organizations of virtually any size, shape or budget. We love working here because we care about each other and about the people who benefit from our products.
Medsphere’s CareVue electronic health record (EHR) provides comprehensive clinical support for acute care and inpatient behavioral health settings, enabling better patient care and lower costs for community hospitals, inpatient behavioral health facilities and physician practices.
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer with a strong background in Delphi development who has delivered substantial Windows native UI for Enterprise Application products and is also interested in learning newer tools and web development.
As a Sr. Software Engineer at Medsphere, you’ll get to:
- Upgrade and maintain Delphi development and build environments.
- Enhance and maintain enterprise application installer and deployment tools.
- Develop Windows native UI in Delphi, VB and C#/WPF.
- Tackle design and implementation for application and architectural enhancements
- Learn new tools and web technology.
- Work in a remote but highly collaborative team environment
- Build products that help doctors and nurses directly improve patient care
- Work in a place where your individual contributions really matter
Ideal Background and Expertise:
- 8+ years of software engineer experience, preferably developing large enterprise applications for a complex domain such as healthcare, investing, ERP
- Substantial experience building Windows native UI.
- Proficiency with Delphi is required. Java or C# experience is also ideal.
- Experience with updating and maintaining Delphi development environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot typical HTTP, TCP, permission, build and deployment problems on Windows or Linux.
- Experience configuring Jenkins (or comparable CI tools) for automated builds, unit and integration testing and deployment
- Experience with Git, Bash or similar development tools. Ruby scripting experience is a plus.
- A passion for building a product with an applicable or meaningful mission
- A self-starter who is comfortable working on a small team where your input matters
- Computer science or software engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in the health care services industry or other complex industries like finance is a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible time-off plan
- Great working environment
- Flexible work hours
- Health, vision, dental, 401k, and other benefits
Medsphere is an equal opportunity employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: