C# Senior Software Engineer
If you are looking for a career with a purpose, you have come to the right place. Our applications serve millions of people in life-changing ways. Come with a passion to make yourself and those around you better every day. We are looking for an experienced software engineer with commitment and a proven track record in microservice design, event driven systems, and experience with public, facing applications. Your inspiration and development experience will further enrich our products and serve our amazing clients.
What you will be doing:
- Translate application story boards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design and develop microservices using REST principles.
- Collaborate with other microservice development teams.
- Develop unit, integration, and load tests for new code.
Do you possess these characteristics?
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to self-manage.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the English language.
- Excellent critical thinking and solid architectural designs.
Experience you will need for this position:
- 7+ years of professional industry experience using C#.
- Hands on experience building and maintaining .NET Core microservices.
- Ability to train and mentor junior level developers.
- Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Strong knowledge in the design and development of complex web applications.
- Experience with OOD/OOP.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems, service-oriented architecture, RESTful services, and associated performance and security best practices.
- Full stack development, cloud-based development, Angular and TypeScript development, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes and cloud providers such as Azure, AWS, GCP.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or mathematics, preferred.
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This position is for remote employment.
- Please submit your resume and cover letter in PDF format.
RedSail Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We follow the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Workplace. Employment is conditional upon the applicant successfully passing a drug screen and personal background check. Certain positions may also require a motor vehicle check and/or credit review.
Powered by JazzHR
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: