Corporate Travel Management (CTM) is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate, events, leisure and loyalty travel markets. Its proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with client-facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to clients.
CTM was founded in 1994 in Brisbane, and today is one of the largest travel management companies in the world!
Summary of Position
The Software Developer II participates in the development of company applications while adhering to agreed upon programming standards. The individual will work with the other team members to progress the development in iterations using an agile process. The individual will also help design, code, test, implement, maintain, and document application software as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow established coding standards to design, code and maintain company system and web applications.
- Analyze business requests and provide management with accurate time estimates and completion dates.
- Work with other team members in various meetings to facilitate the development of the applications.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Management and Leadership Responsibilities
This position may have direct and/or indirect reports which includes responsibility for overall performance management, including hiring, training, coaching, feedback, development, etc.
- Models the way for employees and sets a positive example by demonstrating our core values.
- Provides ongoing feedback and supports team member growth by working with employees and encouraging growth plans.
- Drives employee engagement. Facilitates regular and ongoing conversations about employee engagement and takes action to improve team and organizational culture.
Required of all CTM Positions
- Embrace CTM’s core values of Exceed to Service, Innovate to Generate, Trust to Succeed, Empowered to Achieve, Collaborate to Perform, Recognize to Reward, Play to Win.
- Professional, collaborative and supportive interaction with employees, clients, suppliers and vendors.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Appropriate and professional written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Creative and analytical thinking with strong problem-solving and consultative skills.
- Demonstrates calm under pressure – is a proactive contributor and eager to learn.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to do basic math.
- Ability to read and interpret information.
- Attention to detail.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-7 years’ experience in application development or have a proven track record of success.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be experienced in Microsoft software development methodologies including C#, SQL Server, Visual Studio, ASP.Net, and Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with a front-end framework such as Angular is a plus.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills.
- This job description is a reasonable explanation of the requirements of the position and is subject to change at any time based on the needs of CTM.
- This job description does not alter the “at-will” employment relationship.
- To accomplish this job successfully, the employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. CTM will make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their position in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1991, as amended, and applicable state and local law.
- CTM is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: