AmeriHome Mortgage Company is accepting applications for our Summer 2021 Internship Program!
AmeriHome is a multi-channel mortgage company headquartered in Thousand Oaks, California. As a Correspondent investor, AmeriHome purchases closed loans in a wide variety of programs, including Agency products and unique loan product solutions developed by AmeriHome.
We offer our Interns an exciting opportunity to work on projects as full-functioning members of the team to which they are assigned. AmeriHome Mortgage Interns will work in a corporate environment under mentoring and guidance by the department manager. Undergraduate or Graduate students are assigned to robust work assignments to support a specific business function. This is a remote full-time, paid internship over a 10-12 week period.
Business Intelligence and Analytics Interns
We will be placing business intelligence and analytics interns within various departments, including Business Engineering, Project Management, Secondary Markets Analytics, Correspondent Lending Production Support, and Credit Analytics. Depending on the role, interns will contribute in the area of data/statistical modeling projects, data analytics, systems and business process analysis as well as data reporting and management.
Candidates must possess the following:
- Must be a current student pursuing an undergraduate or advanced degree including MBA or PhD student preferred. Degree concentration should be in quantitative finance, computer science, engineering, statistics, or equivalent technically rigorous curriculum
- Undergrad status: senior classification required.
- Strong background in programming languages such as C#, C++, Java or Python and experience with statistical tools such as R, Matlab, or SAS is required
- Experience with SQL and Excel VBA preferred
- Previous internships or relevant work experience in the financial industry that correlates to your degree and career aspirations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential. The intern will be required to participate or lead presentations to executive management
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Finance, quantitative, and analytics-oriented positions requires expert level in MS Excel.
- Detail-oriented and exceptional time management skills required
NOTE!! All applicants must submit a cover letter addressing the following questions in 500 words or less. Resumes received without cover letters will not be considered
- As a product of your cumulative experiences in life, who are you and what makes you unique?
- Why do you want to work at AmeriHome?
- What do you hope to gain from your internship experience at AmeriHome?
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: