Janea Systems (USA) provides high impact software development services to Fortune 500 companies. We are seeking exceptionally talented senior C# .Net developers for a project that involves designing & implementing improvements for a C# application that renders interactive maps.
Location - Fully remote with significant overlap with US (Pacific coast) working hours.
Duration – Long-term contract, with benefits.
To be considered for this position you must have all of the following qualifications:
- Exceptional problem solving abilities.
- Proficiency with C#.
- Experience developing and using REST APIs.
- Be a fast and avid learner, and have a can-do attitude. You will have to learn new problem areas, code bases, and custom tools.
- Be able to write and communicate in English.
- A degree in computer science (or equivalent).
Other desired skills (but not required):
- Mapbox recipe and style specifications.
- Experience with Web Map Service (WMS) implementations.
- Experience with Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
You’ll work with a world-class team on projects at the cutting edge of the software industry. Furthermore we offer:
- Very competitive compensation.
- Ultra-flexible work conditions. Work from home using our virtual office setup or, if you prefer, we provide you with a desk at an office facility near you. Or use both.
- A startup work environment, with excellent opportunities for professional growth and enjoyment.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: