We are looking for a Software Development Manager with a strong passion for technology, and rich experience with the Microsoft stack. You will focus on leading a dynamic, distributed, and collaborative team that delivers outstanding software solutions and incredible customer service. You must have a strong understanding of coding and best practices to continuously mentor and develop the engineers in your care. The ideal candidate will be a zealous leader that truly wants to invest their time in building a wildly amazing team. Prior consulting experience is highly desired.
Unfortunately, we cannot support any visa sponsorship at this time. Only candidates that are eligible to work for any US employer should apply.
What is expected of you as a leader?
- Train and mentor a team of 6-10 software engineers
- Identify and steward customer requirements, timelines, and designs based on the needs of the business
- Lead standups, sprints, grooming, and other Agile rituals
- Oversee software testing efforts through unit testing, integration testing, and automated UI testing with a focus on CI/CD pipelines
- Establish team goals and hold team members accountable to meet deadlines
- Provide regular and frequent updates to leadership and other parties involved in the development lifecycle
- Identify key metrics to measure team and individual contributor performance
- Stay up to date on emerging technology and look for ways to improve the engineering process
- Motivate team members!
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing or leading a software development team
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a software engineering role working with the Microsoft technology stack (C# and SQL required)
- Proven success working cohesively with other areas of the business
- Experience managing performance using metrics, and creating process to maximize delivery
- Experience working with Continuous Integration and Continous Delivery
- Strong communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Fully remote work
- Bachelor's (Required)
- IT management: 3 years (Required)
- C#: 5 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: